Just got my V3 & I love it.However, I am having trouble connecting my Sony Ericsson HBH-600 bluetooth.I have read the instructions however the V3 still does not locate the device.Any clues anyone.Cheers.
My Black RAZR has a bad interface design. confirm/save/yes isnt consistently on one side. saves things automatically in some features and then not in others.
Try this out- store number into your phone book, without a name. guess what- your whole phonebook is jammed. it opens the phonebook, then karks it and goes back to the main screen. effectivly you can kill your whole phone book if you save a number without a name, like say if you were in a hurry. baaaad phone. looks sexy tho.
When it first launched I used it for 4months. At that time it was sooo expensive. After which I changed to another. After 1 yr. Guess what I am using the black V3.
As far as feature is concern its enough. however can top the current 2 megapix camera phones packed with huge memory. But for me I like it cos its CLASSY and it serves my purpose of a phone now
i really liked the shape of the phone and thinking of buying it but i have seen many mixed views about this phone i am makin up my mind for it but need some comments from ppl who r using it should i really go for it ?..do reply me i'll be greatful
hi, i was wonering where i can get a good motorola v3 that doesn't breake or anything ans where i can have mp3's as my ringtune or tone and take good picture's and record a video?? for cheap answer me please!
Hey everybody! I want to pass tones and pix from my PC to my new V3.. but I only have de USB cable and is asking for the software.
can someone let me know where I can download it? thanks my e-mail: email@example.com
hi i was just wondering can you record songs and have them as your ringtone?? plz sum1 reply thankz xx
Hey, I've had my Black V3 for four months. I was carrying a bunch of things and it fell onto the floor from just above knee height. I wasn't particularly worried, as it was a ridiculously small drop, but when then i realised it had snapped at the hinge, tearing the electronics, resulting in my phone being in two pieces. Now not being funny, but I thought this was meant to be aircraft grade titanium. That should not happen. Anyway, 'Lee from the UK', you mentioned this happened to you. How likely is it that I am going to get a replacement from Motorola, as I'm sure O2 are just going to give me their generic computer generated answers that avoid all responsibility of anything. Cheers. Col.
I just got my black RAZR V3 and it's the most awesome thing...looks great,lots of
wonderful features...the coolest...everyone should get one.
to Gtiboy: thanks man fyi. I didn't notice the different until you told me.
Razor: this phone can take the video. You need to upgrade the firmware to newest version.
1. The phone functions differently depending upon the firmware. This is determined by contract with the Mobile Carrier - i.e. T-Mobile, Orange, Cingular etc. So, can it record video? Yes and No. It will on T-Mobile, but not on most other carriers. Does it have issues? Yes and No. Again, this depends upon the firmware installed by the carrier.
2. Yes, the functions/menus are a bit inconvenient and lacking, as compared to Samsung and Nokia. However, they are different on the new Sprint version--which look more intuitive as on the Samsung. This will be addressed in the V3 2.
3. Some people claim there is poor reception with the V3. However, the one I use has great reception. The one I tried prior to it… … did not. So, this is obviously due to quality control. This V3 has better reception than the SE W800i I tried or Samsung D500 my wife took from me. And, that surprised me after reading my first experience and reading about the performance.
4. My first V3 played better with the Moto 850 headset; again, probably a matter of quality control.
5. The first V3 I tried had weak volume. I had read about this issue when the firs V3s arrived. However, my second V3 is very loud in my ear, and load in my headset.
* Yes, there will be a V3x. However, there will ALSO be an update to the V3. The new V3 [V3 2] will have 1.3 mp camera, trans-flash card slot, a faster processor, improved intuitive menus, stronger re-designed hinge--like the Sprint phone. Also, there will be other colors--including a darker titanium look and burgundy.
* There will be a new “Razor” bluetooth headset that has v2.0. It is the same firmware as the just released SonyEricsson 610. I’m not sure, however, if the current V3s will work with its improved features. Maybe its design is for the V3 2 and V3x.
Form vs. function:
> The V3 was extremely overpriced when it first launched. But, at its current price--it’s not a bad phone--if you get a good one. I recommend insurance. T-Mobile had a two day special where the phone was free. I’d say that is a good price--if you are going to sign-up anyway.
> Candy-bar phones and slider phones are easier to hold. I have a tendency--because of the shape of the V3--to almost drop it. Flipping a phone to open it--which looked really cool on Star Trek--is not always convenient. However, it’s extremely easy to carry and have on my side.
Hi ive ordered a silver one, should be here in a couple of days, I see there are very mixed views about this phone on here, ill post my opinion back, when ive had a little time test it out..
Bought my V3BLK 5 days a go and its very cool. No problem what so ever. Memory is a little bit small but all i need is a good phone that looks like a gem...
Center soft key, recent calls, recieved calls. The numbers without checks next to them are the one's you missed
Got a text message from my brother in spain this morning. Apparently his boss has a Motorola V3 with a 1gb internal memory, says it's a limited edition and he bought it for 285 Euros. Have seen no mention of this phone anywhere on the web so what I want to know is, does this phone exist and if so where can I get hold of it. Love my V3 but the 5gb memory is a nightmare. I 1gb version of the V3 would solve my problems!