v3i has a mp3 player. does v3i comes with stereo headphones? can we use stereo headphones to listen mp3 music?
motorola say it will store roughly 10 to 15. i have 13 and whenever i get a new text it says memory is low. wouldnt reccomend this if you like a big inbox.
Oh , what the ? Reading one of the comments, somebody said v3x cost 3G ? ya gotta be kiddding me ? The nokia only cost 1G (one thousand) and new V3x cost 3THOUSAND ???
Dont worry about iTUNEs because it limits ur songs up to 50. Witht he generic Mp3 player its unlimited!!! iTUNEs SUCKS!
This kind of phone is very low batery. I have been using it for 5 months. Just don't like it. Hope motorola make the next generation better.
Some of the phones have i-tunes and some of them dont. I prefer the DAP version myself.
if there are any girls that are worried that this looks like a mans phone dont worry it doesnt! i personally think it would suit a man or a woman. i don't know why they use that vile orange screen picture for the phone in the promo pics though.. it does nothing for it.
why does everyone keep saying this fone has itunes? it has an mp3 player, but it's nothing amazing.
the rebooting problem is not a common fault. there was one package of razr v3i's made or given out in february that were the faulty ones. but apart from that this phone does not, or should not reboot. hope this helps :D
hey just thought i should let you know about the motorola v3i. i got it about 3 days ago and i wasn't entirely sure because there had been some reviews that had made me abit nervous, but all in all most reviews seemed to be good. the downsides about the razr v3i are:
1. if you're not on orange you won't be able to store more than 10-20 texts in your inbox (depending on the size of the text). i emailed motorola about this and they said that in order to have more space on the phone for photos, games and videos, they did not allow phone storage for texts, so they get saved straight to the sim.
2. You cannot record longer than about 2 minutes on the v3i on the video camera, even when its preogrammed to "maximum" length.
3. The camera's not that great..
4. To see your photos you have to keep "switching the storage device" when you go into the photo album to switch from the sims memory to the phones.i know its only a few buttons to press, but it does get kind of annoying afer a while.
5. The battery only lasts about 3 days.
But.. on the plus side it is an amazing looking phone and is very reliable with great reception (i previously used samsungs which gave me NO reception whatsoever!) The screen quality is fantastic as well, very bright and colourful.
If you just want this phone for buisness and to make calls i really do reccomend this phone, but if you're younger and want to store all your texts i don't really think it's the phone for you.
hi! i was about to buy this phone if it is rili gud .... but does this phone need smart fileman like nokia to receive or send games and applications?? and does this phone rili hangs and need to rebbot again or not?? pls tell me i am looking forward for everyone's email if u know the answer..... pls reply! alert!
how do i transfer sonngs using blue tooth to ther razor fones
that also have bluetooth
i dont like motorola thelophons becouse text messages writte hard so i wanna Nokia thelephons where we can write text messages easy
yes...star trek.. im plannin to get this phone too i wonder if it can have mp3s as its ringtone