I have this phone for almost a year now. It is great, cool looks, excellent style and metal housing. The built in IPod is great and sound excellent. You have to know hgow to transfre the songs to it to make it work as i-Popd but it is great phone. Only set back is that after a while the flip makes a squich sound when opene ansd pushed to the ear, Can fix easily but trust me this phone is style and a great choice. I recommend it to all of you guys.
i just bought this phone pretty much a razr with a better a look and the ipod and digital camera over all a good phone texting and everything else the same as a razr
im THIS close to buyin a razr v3i...it looks so groovy... but when i read a cupla negative comments abt it... its kinda freakin me out...
bottom line... is it worth it or not???
i work a a mobile phone repair shop and we have nothing but trouble with these fones do yourself a favour and DO NOT get one unles you want a large repair bill. actually do yourself a favour and never get a motorola, spread the word
I have read the name dial in manual many times but just assign names to numbers to do voice dialing. Can anyone give me detail information how to assign names to numbers to voice dial?
this cell is very nice . I have problems whit the text messaje . Sombody tell me , how to get teh software for v3i .
hi this is prakash from mangalore...any mobile which has Bluetooth option should have a Bluetooth dongle and a reader,by which yu can transfer yur images,mp3 songs to yur chip very easily,Dongle is used to transfer small images.tones...if any comnfusion plz mail me at my given email address
How can I set for Cingular network only as it will change to T-Mobile. Also, I am not able to setup the voice dialing or name tags. Can anyone give me any help. email@example.com
My Dad Bought this for me For my b day and it is Great the mp3 sound is clear and loud the camera is great and the feel of it is the best i give it a 10/10 buy this phone you wont regret it
im lookin 2 get this fone but can sum1 plz tell me how many txt messages it can store? not exactly - just roughly will do hehe
Hi, does anyone know, that what kind of bluetooth adapter do I need to get, to tranfer files from pc or notebook. Please email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org ..Thanks in advance.
bought one a month ago. works perfectly, looks great, slim, fits in pocket easily, but the real clincher is that finally...at last...after all this waiting...I have a phone that looks like a star trek communicator (the 1st series, original communicator, not the little badge things of later days).
beam me up scotty!
I purchased this handset a week before but i got lot of trobule with this mobile it hangs a lot ,im not able to call someone or recived call network reception is too bad,its start rebooting while reciving calls.
I brought this phone 3days back it is the very very bad phone in the market i request all of u never buy this phone even never take it free as well.
Hi, does anyone know that what kind of bluetooth adapter do I need to get to tranfer files from pc or notebook.
I'm gonna buy this phone nx week mate and i can't wait mate.. I can't sleep at night thinking about this phone mate.. (pardon me for the australian slang)
If anybody is looking for this phone never ever buy this phone it is the worst phone in this world.It hangs a lot & start rebooting.
I recently purchased the V3i (About 3weeks old) and would like to clear up/answer to the questions asked by my curious frnds.
1. The phone shows the complete number if there is a missed call.
2. There is no problem with MMS. However, I had a chance to send one, not yet received any.
3. Downloading MP3 through the data cable is no problem. One MP3 song on an average takes about 30-60secs to download from the iTunes software to the phone.
4. The max volume on the phone is perfect. I find it pretty comfortable in a conversation.
5. You can have MP3 as ring tones on this phone.
6. You need to understand the functions of this phone very well. It might take sometime, but trust me you can delete a locked message by simply unlocking the message :) ;;Funny isn't it'';;
7. Very simple to have the MP3's working on the phone. Read the instructions carefully and if still have any prob, reply to me at email@example.com ( I might not reply the same day, as I have a very busy schedule, but I would surely reply in 1 week, MAX) Add me on IM firstname.lastname@example.org
8. No price difference as there is only one version of V3i available (as far as I know). And it comes with iTunes preloaded. Earlier there used to be V3 without iTunes, but now V3i comes with iTunes preloaded.
Any further questions, add me on ur IM as: email@example.com
Hy I want to buy the V3i can anyone tell me when you get missed calls does the phone show the entire number like it has to be.Because I heard that the v3 only shows a part of the number,that would be ok if the fone shows entire numbers!And I saw alot problems with MMS service that the fone had some problems with are they resolved know??And what's about the USB connection to the PC for downloading mp3 on the memory card some people wrote that it does not recognize the usb connection??So someone did it by Bluethoot but if you have not this support on your PC??And I think that It should work with USB the normal way!Can anyone tell me if his v3i is working normaly because I want to buy this beautiful fone too but I read to much bugs here,but maybe that was only on the first models that the soft..did not work correct or is it still like this??Would be great when somebody who has the fone could tell me that he has not one problem with,ore what could be the reason of those bugs?THX in forward guys!!