I recently purchased the V3i (About 3weeks old) and would like to clear up/answer to the questions asked by my curious frnds.
1. The phone shows the complete number if there is a missed call.
2. There is no problem with MMS. However, I had a chance to send one, not yet received any.
3. Downloading MP3 through the data cable is no problem. One MP3 song on an average takes about 30-60secs to download from the iTunes software to the phone.
4. The max volume on the phone is perfect. I find it pretty comfortable in a conversation.
5. You can have MP3 as ring tones on this phone.
6. You need to understand the functions of this phone very well. It might take sometime, but trust me you can delete a locked message by simply unlocking the message :) ;;Funny isn't it'';;
7. Very simple to have the MP3's working on the phone. Read the instructions carefully and if still have any prob, reply to me at firstname.lastname@example.org ( I might not reply the same day, as I have a very busy schedule, but I would surely reply in 1 week, MAX) Add me on IM email@example.com
8. No price difference as there is only one version of V3i available (as far as I know). And it comes with iTunes preloaded. Earlier there used to be V3 without iTunes, but now V3i comes with iTunes preloaded.
Any further questions, add me on ur IM as: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hy I want to buy the V3i can anyone tell me when you get missed calls does the phone show the entire number like it has to be.Because I heard that the v3 only shows a part of the number,that would be ok if the fone shows entire numbers!And I saw alot problems with MMS service that the fone had some problems with are they resolved know??And what's about the USB connection to the PC for downloading mp3 on the memory card some people wrote that it does not recognize the usb connection??So someone did it by Bluethoot but if you have not this support on your PC??And I think that It should work with USB the normal way!Can anyone tell me if his v3i is working normaly because I want to buy this beautiful fone too but I read to much bugs here,but maybe that was only on the first models that the soft..did not work correct or is it still like this??Would be great when somebody who has the fone could tell me that he has not one problem with,ore what could be the reason of those bugs?THX in forward guys!!
Love it but doesnt anyone else feel like I do: the max volume of the phone during conversations is below standard?
I love this phone. Its quite simple to use. The sound quality is superberb. Even though Itunes limits you to 50 songs, it doesnt mattter, thats enough for one day.
I love this phone but the only prob i have started when i was trying to activate my mms service. There are now 3 msgs in my outbox that cannot be deleted. It shows an error that it cannot delete a locked message. I don't think you can lock a msg in the outbox and I never did lock any at all. Could anybody pls help me. Thanks!
hi dear !!! why my V3i cannt install mms ???? when me install it it say u hp mms device oledi full ~
i think that you should make the motorola razr v3iin a metalic pinkish-lilac colour.
not as bright pink as the v3 but a nice suttle metalic pinkish-lilac
Is there any difference in price when you have a V3i with iTunes?
How about the sound quality?
Hi. Is there any way to using the memory card to save ur contacts on? the phone only takes 1000 entries in total. I have about 1500, which doesnt fit on the phone itself. If I could somehow make it save the contacts on the memory card, it would be great.
Hello guyz! Is there a limitation on bytes transfering via bluetooth? I mean like sharp that has 100kb via bluetooth.
Basic package content of v3i: phone, battery, leather pouch (good luck coz its very tight), 256mb t-flash memory card, AC charger, Motorola Phone tools software, manual, USB cable, screen cleaner, Hi-Fi stereo headset, etc. Note: phone with itunes comes with itunes CD and motorola phone tools software.
to lucas: you are right, there are 2 types of v31; with built in itunes or with Digital Audio Player. Both phones are mp3 compatible. Right now, I have them both. But I prefer the one with built in itunes.
plz plz plz plz plz plz help me!!
i m just gonna buy v3i..just need some info abt it.
does it have equilizar??
does its battery longs last??
does it supports RM format of music??
plz send me info. on email@example.com...just mail or send messege....THNX IN ADVANCE...i wud really appreciate...HOLLA !!
Dis phone Is greatttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!