Miss it.. my very first phone. I have been a Motorola fans, now using Moto ATRIX ... Will not forget when i use V3i in the past. A great flip and slim phone ever have =)
Can anyone help me with tranfering contacts to new phone from Razor V3i please?
Bluetooh in phone does not seem to have the option
khan, 03 Aug 2011@ Dr Moto : yah u are right but i dont agree with the slow transfer via usb. it is ok for me. ... moreYour P2K-based Motorola is notorious for its poor internal memory provided for messaging. Same SLVR L2, L6, L7, etc. This why you cannot send long messages or store them. This is solved in the RAZR2 series. My current phone is the RAZR2 V8, and I have 250+ messages stored thanks to 50MB internal memory, from which 2.8MB is kept for messaging. You cannot, however, increase your internal memory, but modding the phone may help. But I am not a modder.
@ Dr Moto : yah u are right but i dont agree with the slow transfer via usb. it is ok for me.
and may u help me please by telling that can we increase message memory/ store them because i really hate its limited memory.my V3i can hardly hold 47 messages if there are long messages also . and one more thing i can't send long messages. is there any way to send?
reply me thanks!
Common problems to be faced by v3i owners:
1. Slow Bluetooth: Due to Bluetooth 1.2, file transfer will be slow.
2. Slow USB mode: As above, USB version is only 1.1, so USB interface will be slow.
3. Poor iTunes synchronization (for iTunes-oriented v3i owners only): Due to poor USB interface.
4. Low volume after long term use: Due to deterioration of loud speaker.
5. Unsupported Battery (should appear after 5 years of use) : Happened with my v3 and v3i.
6. Some songs do not play: The equipped mp3 player only supports mp3 songs which have a maximum bit rate of 192 kbps. WMA and AAC songs are not supported either. Same to iTunes.
7. Poor Java performance: Due to poor Java interface. While modern MIDP appears to be 2.0, v3i's equipped interface is only 1.1.
8. Poor web browser: V3i has such a web browser that cannot load HTML pages. (Opera mini solves the problem, though it will be very slow)
9. Cannot assign ringtone in Memory Card mode: You can move it to phone memory and then assign it.
AnonD-8447, 14 May 2011When i fold my mobile it is automatically switch off
hey dis happened to me.....
u should either change ur battery or der is a screen problem wid ur phone which can be solved by giving it for repairing only.there is a thin sheet inside which they wud change
Worst phone ever... Even though it looks amazing
It's still awful bad battery life and low resulotion
tina, 13 Apr 2011Nice & superb phone bt no memory card so sad.....@tina: there isa memory card!
tina, 13 Apr 2011Nice & superb phone bt no memory card so sad.....it has micro sd slot
This was my first mobile phone n my 1st phone which i had modded with custom firmware
suraj, 02 Mar 2011i want 3g setting in this hand seti need 3g net for this handset
waQQas², 10 Mar 2011My V3i is giving a message Invalid Battery and switch off. What is this problem? Any solution?change the battery FOOL