Summary of Features
• Updated & streamlined Motorola RAZR V3 design
• HSDPA 3.6 Mbps (category 6)
• EDGE Class 10, GPRS Class 10
• Integrated VGA and 1.3 megapixel digital camera with 8x digital zoom and full screen viewfinder
• Integrated MP3 player with Media Finder and optional mini-USB stereo headset
• Optional, hot swappable microSD memory card
• 256K color wallpapers & screensavers on internal display
• 65K color support on external display
• MPEG4 video capture and playback
• Integrated Class 2 Bluetooth wireless technology2
• Bluetooth stereo Music Profile (A2DP) and Bluetooth Music Control Profile (AVRCP) for streaming music to compatible Bluetooth enabled wireless stereo headphones2
• VGA Imager Point to Point Video at up to 15 frames per second1
no dragon on the casing... I thot it has but wen i saw it its just plain v3 with 3g :) not that intrested :)
I am just a reader in this site...is that true V3xx has dragon picture on chasing unit?....is there Motorola product support 3G beside V3x and V3xx?....e-mail me please..email@example.com...thx
With 3g the speed of thw internet connection is 384kbps
With 3.5g the speed is up to 3600kbps.
It is very very fast.
Also video calling is much better(better quality)
i like really my motorola pink fabulous colour but i would like to know if i can put my Razr a memory card?
This is a very good phone.
No problems with signal.
Bat life is perfect.3 days with bt and 3g on.
Very very good performance...
The menu is new.It's is not like v3 or v3i.
You can take photos using the second camera(the internal one).
The internet part of the phone is...just perfect.The speed is up to now 1.8Mbps and in the near future will be 3.6Mbps.(this phone is a 3.5G phone).
Video call has very good quality, the best I have ever seen in a mobile phone(thanks the 3.5G).
The screen is similar to v3x, so is just perfect).
Ok, camera is not the best, but u don't buy a camera.It is a stylist, fast phone made using metal.
i strongly agree with "cuzacan" . the main technological concern of anyone with the purchase of any one phone should primarily be that of talkability; sound quality, reception, battery life, etc . don't get me wrong, all the other communication features - sms, mms, video, photo - are important too . these devices are in fact designed to allow for us to communicate through whichever means we deem most appropriate and/or effective . but they don't call it a phone for nothing, and realistically speaking, who needs 3.0 megapixels? i say leave that to your camera... not your phone
Hey I was considering buying this phone or the samsung sync. I was really impressed with the cosmetics of the V3xx. However I have heard the razor in general has problems with the volume and not being able to hear the other person that well. Is this true in the V3xx?
CAN you take pictures with the video call camera? like moto v3x?
why does everyone care about whether it's a good camera...it's a phone...is it a good phone? good reception and good battery life is important to me...music is ok and the sd card is great...could care less if it has a great camera.
Will i be able to watch video clips from the internet directly using this phone?
Is there such a feature for a cellphone?
you can see this phone in the nvidia home page,and captures video as mp4 like the nokia N series...it has a camera inside like v3x for video calls
gr8 with gr8 camera. thanx to viptel australia for provding me phone FREE