What so it will lock it self after like 8 seconds or something...? n how u unlock? and can u change how u lock n unlock ?
I was wondering about the talk time on this...tmobile website has it at 3 hour and other places has it for 6 or hour....
Just a question I don´t know if the answer to this problem is downloading those two files , I´m not sure could you help me with that? I don't want to hurt my phone. I want to be sure what do I need to do, thank you very much
Thanks, I know there is a problem with the time on this phone, at that moment i was in a rush so I´ll read carefully tahnk you.
Josh look down on this page and u ill find the answer to ur question regarding time
I have bought the phone (motorola z3) off ebay and it shall arrive soon and ive heard heaps of differnt stories about the lock system...could someone tell me how you lock it...is it like some other phones where u press a top button in the corner then the *? iff not could someone help me thanx in advance ;)
I love this phone. i got it and it is really nice, this is my first slider phone, and it is lovely, and yes the phone will lock the keypad and the keys on the side of the phone automatically in 4 or 8 seconds, what I can't get right is the the time? is there anyone could help me?
As with all motorla phones this is hit. they make terrible handsets and the software is bad
i finally got a chance to play with this phone today, long enough to write up a few pointers to people considering this phone. I must admit when i first found out about this phone i was hyped, i thought it was amazing from all the features i read about. before this phone, i had wanted the nokia 5300. When i actually compared them though, i realized that in the long run, the nokia 5300 would end up pleasing me A LOT more. heres why:
1) Although the rizr has a beautiful design and firm slide, the nokia is also very nice too, its a little bigger but its different and stands out. A lot of people have been complaining about the cheap material the nokia is made out of, and that the slider isnt firm, but honestly its completely fine. the slider wiggles around very little when closed, but when I tested out the rizr and the t629, they both shook around just as much. The nokia feels good in your hands, and the material is absoultely fine.
2)sound quality: holy crap, the nokia blew me away when i heard the sound quality of ringtones and the quality of the sound when playing recorded videos. The rizr was measly and poor quality compared to the nokia, almost half as lound and clear. I was a little dissapointed with the rizr when i heard this, but oh well.
3) camera, ok i know it says 2 megapixel, but on the phone it makes no difference. seriously, the nokia 5300 is 1.3 mp and it was actually way better than the rizr due to its qvga screen. the only thing about camera on the rizr that beat the nokia is the fact that it had a flash, that was really nice, but still with all the advantages the nokia has over the rizr i dont think it matters anyways.
4) UI: the ui on the rizr compared to the nokia is sluggish and slow. the nokia is extremely user friendly and it is more responsive and tactile. i guess i could talk about the text messaging in this category. the rizr's texting uses the traditional motorola system, iTAP, which really sucks. seriously i kno people say that you get used to it, but i had a motorola for 1 year and a half and i never got as good as texting as i did on my previous samsung. the nokia's texting is almost the same as samsung maybe even better, but its definetly better than the rizr or any motorola in general.
yeah so thats basically it, just wanted to tell ya'll about some of the things i noticed. i guess this comment is basically telling you guys that if you're looking for a slider phone and ur with tmobile, get the nokia 5300 over the rizr. i kno at first glance the rizr seems a little more slick, but in realilty the nokia is way more practical and easy to use. oh yeah and its really personalizable so u'll have fun with that. aite people, good luck with ur phones.
PLEASE HELP! I just baught the phone yesterday(RIZR Z3). It's alright. But the thing is, i deleted all the stuff that was in the games and application folder by mistake, including the games and most importantly my java music player, and i really want it back. How do i go about doin that? could someone with this phone copy and send it for me or something, please? or what else can i do. EXPERTS! I NEED YOUR HELP. Also my Motorola Phone Tool CD doesn't even open. Can i download it free from some where or something? I live in one of the islands in the Caribbean (Grenada), so i may not have access to much help as some of u would. e-mail if u would like to help (firstname.lastname@example.org)
It comes with an auto keypad lock feature. So its pretty safe to say there wont be any accidental triggering of buttons.
Here are the file for Timeupdate, Time and sate show on desktop and other minor issues. Download that.
and once you done that i have uploaded the software and drivers here. Download the Latest RSD lite from here
and i hope you have installed the drivers already. if not they are included in the package too. so install the files you need. attach the phone and update it with the above file (s).
lemme know if there are any problems.
I've never had a slider phone before but I may purchase this phone. I was just wondering if the external buttons would be pressed if you had this phone in your pocket or if there was some way you could lock the keys. Thanks.
Just purchased yesterday. Worked fine when i got it home. Placed on home charger and now it will not turn on. Removed battery to no avail. If you wiggle the charger you get a momentary screen (millisecond) Plugged in through the USB port and it only shows a green charge light. Frusterated JUNK!
thanks a lot Mr. Prasad Hapuarachchi for answering and helping me out, i really really appreciate it, thanks. but i might have to ask u a few questions again though, hope u dont mind.
&!*@!* This phone is disappointing!
I have the time display issue. Where can I download the software update? The motorola software provided with the phone says I'm up to date.
I also find the phone pretty choppy in terms of navigating through menus. It seems to freeze up a little. Any fixes for that?
Overall I'm not impressed with this phone at all. I should've bought a Nokia or Sony/Ericsson.
I am thinking of buying this phone and live in the United States. Please answer these questions for me.
1. Can I purchase this phone unlock?
2. Can anyone send me a song via bluetooth with this phone that can be saved as applied as a ringtone? I noticed that the phones outside of the United States can receive full songs via bluetooth and be saved as a ringtone.
3. Do this cell phone take sim cards. I hoping to buy a phone that accepts sim cards.
Thank you all for your help!!