This phone is quite good i should say except that its reaction is slow... but it is worth for the price it is selling. This phone uses iTunes and i think its not vry good except that the fact that it has a nice user interface. This phones works as a removable disk when connected by a usb cable... but u can access the music in the iTunes by using iTunes in ur computer. The steps for transfering songs is the same as an Ipod... just drag the song from the gallery to ur memory card name... Have fun with E1!
is there anyone can help me with the themes download? is there any free download website?
Good phone all round. But one question how do i play down loaded music as ring tones.
Thanks for any advice
hello i am going to buy motorola ROKR E1
i think it is very good mobile
Hi i'm from australia and i have recently bought this phone.I was just wondering if you can use a song from iTunes as a ring tone.
colski my advice and my local 2 optus dealers stay away from motorola if you want somthing thats not gonna have joystick problems in 3-4 months time or horrible battery life Samsung or Sony ericsson are the way to go i promise you you wont regret choosing 1 of the 2
Hey pepole what's the problem going on if my cable couldn't connect to the computer? When i put the cable into the USB on my com, it is just show a message on my phone to disconnect if i want to gain acess to memory card. However it did not open the removeble disk on my computer. Last time it wasn't like that. Is there something wrong with my USB cable or computer USB port?
does it work ONLY with iTunes or i can just put mp3s on my memory card and boogie with them?
I'm planning on getting a new phone... which is much better, the rokr e1 or the slvr L6? help! ; )
to : yasir
just download itunes version 6 free from apple.com and problem solved.
Just want to share something to all Moto users out there. Moto fones are not at all that bad. It just needs caring just like what you would give to every other devices you own. Although I have just been using the Moto brand for the last 4 months, I have seen some precautions all Moto users should exercise:
1. Don't use MMS/SMS when your batt is extremely low or running into empty. When you're in the middle of sending a message and your phone goes out, most likely your MMS/SMS system would crash. It would result to non-functioning MMS/SMS or worse not seeing your Messages icon on your menu.
2. Never attempt to save entries or edit existing entries in your phonebook if you're running low or near empty on batt. This would result in your phonebook entries getting disarranged and entries being repeated twice or even more.
3. When changing or removing sim cards, turn off the unit by pressing the power switch and not by directly lifting the battery out of its place. Why? Take a home PC for example. When you shut it down, you don't just pull out the power plug out of the socket, right? Same with a mobile phone, let it shut down properly so you would not damage your phone's system.
4. When your phone goes out due to empty battery, never attemp to re-power it immediately. Wait for at least 5 seconds because eventhough the battery looks worn and totally out of power, a little power is left and the phone use this little "reserve" power to shut down the phone properly. Also this power provides life to your time & date settings so you never have to adjust your date & time everytime you run into an empty battery.
5. When your phone goes out the second or third time after re-powering it from an empty batt, it is best to charge it already. And while in the charging mode, avoid using your phone's "heavy-consuming" features for the first 30 minutes.
When you run into similar problems, need not worry much. Your Moto dealer can always update or reinstall your software for you, mostly free of charge if your phone's still under warranty. It is best also to regularly check your dealer for newer softwares that are released which is compatible with your unit. Newer softwares generally contain lesser or totally eliminated all the bugs that came with an earlier software.
But why resort to software reinstallation even if it is free. Protect your phone now with the simple rules that I mentioned based on my experience with Moto. Besides, it takes time to go to your dealer and have the phone checked. By then, you could be doing better things, right.
Hope I am of some help to all fellow Moto users. Peace!
can any body tell me how can i download itues because my phone dosn't read the contents of phone and also i want to know can i see pictues in full screen view as in sony k750 and other phones, thanks for sharing ur problem with me but what is ur name and where u from
to PFJK: I know. That action resolved problem with my phone and iTunes ...
i still dont know how to install games on it and what about the radio also can i change it's casing plz reply
to : SwH1
it's not about recognizing ROKR, but it's about
I-tunes can't recognize ROKR's contents.
one of the best phones you can get. been using this for months and no problem so far. The sound is still great and superb compared to Nokia units. The resolution is very good. The design is the only disadvantage, looks mediocre. Not presentable, almost same looking as other low end phones.