Hi, I am from malaysia, just bought my E2, quite happy about it.
Just one complain on its speaker, I missed E398's speaker.
I would want know more about flashing the phone, is it safe and will it void the warranty of the phone?
where are the speakers on the pnone? E1 has one on the left side and one on the right side. any1 know something about that?
u can reach 2 ur songs by choosing menu>office tools> filemanger>memorycard...also u can arrange them in playlists by choosing multimedia>media finder> all..cilck right&choose apply2 playlist...also u can place file manger on ur home screen by edit home menu icons &choosing ur favorite item 4 example (file manger)..read the manual it has all what u need.... goodtimes.. ah sorry good bye!
can somebody please tell me how to make the phone play music. i hooked it up to my computer and downloaded mp3's and mp4's to the memory card. the songs don't show up in any of the menus and i don't know how to play the songs. thanks,
Hye Guys...just bought this ROKR E2 today...its pretty inuative its a kick-a** phone in its class, cheaper than the W series and its a 'Talkin Phone'! After Playing around for today here is what I found out:
1) One of the Best Mp3 Phone in the Market, Equalizer with 12 presets, not a manual adjustable EQ.Sound is Excellent better than W series.(It beats 5300 easily)
2) File Manager is excellent, you be playing around with the setting all the time.
3) 2 inch Display, sharp and crisp you can even read text from afar..
4) Bluetooth 2.0 AD2P funcinality...you can bond and hack with other phone and bond with printers such like the Samsung phone.
5) It has a Radio.
6) Sms typing pretty quick.
7) Interface is quick like vista aeroglass aka a translucence effect.
1) Speaker not loud,(One speaker only upper-right,and only you have a high quality MP3) is much differ to E 398 with sround sound.
2) Camera 1.3MP just average.
3) Not fo all users, who is familiar to symbian phone, JUIX (Java & Linux), but very stable.
4) Motorola could improve the icon though its pretty much the same as other motorola...
That is all so far, until I'm finished browsing through its features...
P/s:BTW Its a heck funny Talking Phone. :)
Can you plz tell me, that i can change moto rokrs case as a whole ? is that available in market ? OR only the side ones are replaceable ?
Apple's phone is such a big box... cant hold it for awhile. It must break my amrs.
aple will not be eating the mobile market for a longtime. The new iphone is nice but not everyones ready to dump 500 on a new phone with a 2r contract. Save some money buy the e2. Great phone...
you can't compare e2 with iphone. iphone is for high end users with great features. e2 is for mid range people.
just wait and buy the new apple iphone its the next phone genration and it will eat the markt so say bye bye to nokia and motorola apple will eat mobile market as it did in computers and hit microsoft and also in the mp3 player market with its amazing ipod
flashing is to update your cellphone firmware
i did so to mine, upgraded to 45p ilove 3dIII
now its faster, better camera quality, i could install spanish pack too! and the bluetooth works better
NOW, do you know where can i download good soft?
Theres no rokr E2i, nvr heard of that, but what im sure is theres new rokrs coming. The newest one is E6, all is based on Linux UI, which is faster and stable.
This is the LInux java and E6 is the Linux, somehow like the UIQ of symbian
can enyone answer to me: how loud music is playing through the loudspeakers? I want 2 buy phone with damn loud mp3 sound!
got one, love it. talking phone is really really funny. imagine attending lecture class and your phone suddenly tells you you have a message from your mother....or your phone reads out your private messages out loud because you forgot to turn the talking phone feature off...that all happened to me...
The news is leaked on some chinese websites. Rokr E2 is either out of stock or not selling here in my country after a brief launch.
plz haider respond to me. i am from pak.
the person below me revealed some information about upcoming of a upgraded mobile E2i.
Does anybody know about this news?