1) Yes you can play it full screen, you can fast foward but not with the buttons, you just gotta drag it forward or backward. You mean 3GP as in it can play 3GP files? Yes it can =)
2) I'm testing it as of now...and its going on for more than 2 minutes already, so I'm guessing that it all depends on how big your memory card can hold.
3) It doesn't loses sensitivity, but if in the long run it does, you can just format it again. Quick and easy =)
4) The screen is in a portrait mode, not landscape, but whenever you view videos then it is in the landscape format. Its pretty nice, clear pictures and sounds. If only you convert them the right way =).
5) The built in browser is of course, better than the V3i, but you can download other browsers that makes surfing the net WAY easier. Like Opera =)
6) Haven't tried that...but from what I can see, no.
7) Flip? What flip? Its a candy bar phone..haha
why no WiFi??!!!!! Anybody have info as to if WiFi might be available in future RKR? This phone has all the features I want except for WiFi. and it looks great
don know about da camera dat much i ve K750i n wanna know dat if itz camera is worth..rest is gud jus wanna know is it better than k750i's camera?????
Please someone answer. I have to make a decision soon.
1. does real player play videos full screen, can it fast forward and rewind? is it 3gp?
2. What is the time limitation for voice recording? Can it record phone conversations?
3. Will there be complaints to the touch screen in the long run? Does it loose sensitivity ?
4.Is there a landscape mode for the screen?
5. How good is the browser? better than V3i?
6. Can FM radio used as alarm?(with headset plugged in).
7.Is the flip long lasting.
Thanks in advance for replies. Info will be worth its weight in gold.
Do all camera phones take the same size video? I want to get a 3.2 MP camera phone and If the video size is the same why bother with it. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME!!! Most likley i will go with the E6.
anyone has this phone that uses cingular service??? how did work??? thanks
I was just wondering i wanted to get this phone this week but i want to knnow how good is it and do u know how i can use the internet browser if it a unlocked phone is there a way to ur the messages adnn internet thankz
Even this E6 is not 3g,nvm it still cool cos i din use 3g dat much in my country Brunei..i just recently bought it for B$588 (US$390) but w/o any given SD card. Wonder this fone could use with 4gb SD card? Well,i'm a new user of Motorola so i'm still learning to use it. Yeah,it comes with chinese manual..couldnt understand any..they shud hv english manual...but hey..E6 speaker, camera quite good. but i love the multimedia application where i can organise my own file of music, just like iTunes. The camera is fine with me cos m more to music not picture wise. I have sony cybershot 7.2mp so y bother? well...wat i love the most is its touchscreen!! i know it din have multi-touch like iphone but hey..it rely nice to use..no more keypad...traditional...i can guarantee starting this year onwards ppl will into touchscreen...but for sure i'll get iphone in future...for smartphone, pda, music phone..all in one..sure the price worth it..yeah...using qwerty keypad on the screen to text ppl is fascinated and enjoyable!! well..i dont have to use the stylus..just use my finger :) ya..i agree need both hand to type but i dont mind...everything about rokr E6 cool anyway...
where do i go to so i can set up this setting for my phone.
here is the setting for tmobile USA
Internet Setting T-Mobile
Primary IP Address: 216.155.165.050
Secondary IP Address: (Blank)
Access Point Name (APN): wap.voicestream.com
Data Bearer: GPRS
Profile Name: GPRS
Home Page: http://wap.myvoicestream.com
Picture Messaging Settings:
Multi-Media Service Center (MMSC) Address: http://126.96.36.199/servlets/MMS
Validity Period: 72 hours
Hide ID option (if option exists): set to off, no, or disabled
oh and does this device have aim messenger?
for this phone, when i want to make a call. is it possible for me to get into the phonebook and pick a number from there instead of entering it manually.
Regular SD card, but if u have the microSD, use it with an adaptor and it can be used also with the rokr E6
What kind of memory does the E6 take? I've heard that it takes regular SD cards from some people and some people I heard it takes microSd cards.
CAN SOME ONE PLEASE TELL ME!!?
looks good, but how long it would be when iphone is released? that should kill E6's target market for sure.
I have had this phone for two weeks now and there are no problems at all! The phone call holds up to 50 miss calls and 50 dial calls and 50 recieve calls. MUST GET PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
not quite possible, coz u need ur hardware to be compatible to moto's linux OS or P2k or even the linux java, u must use the correct processor. Also 2-3,mm phone aint quite possible coz u need to fit the chips in, even the screen also