i just bought this phone couple days ago. but gonna pick up the phone soon from the phone after they call me. does anyone know if this phone is good to use or not.
stupid rokrE6 there is no softwares to install and no themes for this also can any one help me for softwares r themes send those files to the id email@example.com ok waiting plzzzzzzzz any body
the touchscreen is okay or it has some problems after 3 or 4 months ?????
1. Is it really worth buying the Motorola E6?? I know E6 can be modded for quadband and EDGE,but is it really worth all the trouble with the firmware upgrades and each firmware having advantages and disadvantages??
2. Will they ever release the kernel for the Motorola E6 Linux OS?? Have they ever released the kernel for any other Motorola linux cellphone?? Is SDHC (SD v2.0) compatibilty with E6 just a possibility or a pipe dream??
3. Why is it we cannot edit office files?? Is it a software problem or a hardware problem???
4. I have seen a 8GB Secure Digital Card for sale at http://blujay.com/item/MY-FLASH-8GB-HISPEED-150X-Secure-Digital-CardSDC-5040000-1909703
and at http://www.allstarshop.com/shop/product.asp?ad=fg&pid=19289
Do you thing any of them would be compatible with the Motorola E6??
Thanks in advance for your reply Dave.
Is there any avi,mp4 format players for motorola ROKR E6 ?
plz hlp me for the problem .
hi !! this is keith !!
am from Chennai, India and this is my first post/query on this very useful site.
Does Motorola ROKR E6 have -
1. Camera Flash light (shoot photos at night)
2. Document Editor (word, excel, ppt)
3. Stereo FM radio
4. High-speed Internet access
5. Fast processor (Motorola MING - A1200 has Intel XScale 312MHz processor)
which is better? ROKR E6 or MING A1200
my requirements in a mobile phone are -
Document viewer/editor (office applications)
Camera with flash light
any suggestions pls.
thanks a lot in advance and continue the good work.
im thinking bout getting this fone or the motorola razr MAXX V6... i want opinions, which one is better in general???????? oh, and does this fone have a keypad or is it an onscreen keypad thing
hey i have intalled a dozens of themes in my motorokr E6, to get information about a guide to install themes visit www.modmymoto.com
For theme installations check out motorolafans.com they have a good collection of themes and a procedure guide on how to install them.
If anyone nows how to install themes den send me d prosidure...........
hey can any one tel me how to install theme in dis phn...........
waiting for reply????????
any one can tell me d way to do so...
wow,,,, i love this mobile ,,,, just now i installed apple iphone theme ,,,,
any one wants to install.? send email to me
I have experienced no problems with the touch screen other than it might be difficult for people to type with their fingers if they have large hands.
So far i've tested rm, mp4, and 3gp files. just make sure you dont exceed 512kbs, 15fps or 320x240 or it wont play
Is any one has Touch screen problems with E6??
can we play all music and video formats(like aac,wma,mp4,divX etc...)????
If it's a hardware problem youre probably gonna have to take it into a service center and have it looked at...if you know you way around mechanical componants you might try purchasing an lcd screen off ebay and replacing it yourself but thats risky and will probably void your warrenty
I have the Motorola E6 . I am facing the touch screen problem. what shall i do. I am not able to open the contact menu , message menu , Home menu etc. Even iam unable to dial a number . pls suggest me . I like the phone very much . But problem lies .
actually...although you dont need a data plan to use the internet with this phone it is recommended as you will incur rather steep charges with pay-as-you-go rates if you use it often...
-Yes, you can use the included opera mini or download(for free) a newer version of opera mobile. mobile works better than mini with full html pages but doesnt allow you to open more than 1 page at a time.
-this one is subjective but i believe it is loud. it is definately louder than my blackjack, my slvr l7, and my sister's razr v3