I can't stand this phone. It's a pretty looking and completely worthless endeavor to want to use as anything more than a paperweight. I've wanted to pitch at a wall no less than twenty times in the two months that I've been using it.
It's slow. it gets bogged down and fails to respond to even basic functions in a timely manner or worse. It just sits and looks pretty and stupid like it did when I attempted to shoot a few pictures with it.
It's also just mind suckingly annoying to know that even though I can cram a 2gb card in it on top of however much memory it contains internally. It has all the reliability and grace of a dial up connection when push comes to shove in its userability. I'm switching back to my phone that is over four years old because I know that it works.
Can anyone tell me,whether one can minimize the music player and use other phone functions of this hanset...pls mail me one firstname.lastname@example.org
It's Linux as Operative System, much superior to SE or even to a 5310 by Nokia
hey guys em using rokr e8 frm 2 months nd i love my phone it is the cooltst thing i have ever used :)
deep, 30 Jul 2009cool super cool amazing keypad love moto but aint they leavin india hope not moto dont leave india ,,,it comes again with new phones so dont worry abt moto
ben, 30 Jul 2009Hi Does anybody know how to set automatic keypad lock?I also want to know
But to that guy who says stuff.
Linux on this phone rocks, my phone is fast, i don't know what's wrong with yours, music is awesome, but i use a pair of Sony headphones i had from my iPod, and well, i don't know where my ipod is, as know this is my music player 24/7.
i went to MODMYMOTO.com and learned how to put themes, improve speed and lots of other things, it's awesome
does this phone read pdf documents, ms office?
if not can an aplication be instaled to do so?
thanks in advance...
cool super cool amazing keypad love moto but aint they leavin india hope not
shobhit, 26 Jul 2009the current price of motorokr e8 in india is Rs 8400bhai......i hav an option to avail an offer which i got wid a hp laptop......i.e. pay 5500/- and get moto rokr e8 phone worth 14000/-...... is it worth it???
secondly,wats the current cost of this phone??
hi i ve been usin dis phone from last 6 months trust me its a really gud one to use....... handy nd very user friendly
Hi, got this phone like 2 months ago. Use to crave about it a lot. Itsa good fone genrelly and i hope the next model would be better. bU HE PHONE HAS DRW BACKS.
1. Scratchs and the paint fades like easy, In 2 months it looks really dirty. Or you can wear cotton gloves to use it. but that would be lame.
2. The phone is delicate, so really have to take care of it.
3. The biggest issue with the phone is the speed, it simply suxx, I thought that Unix OS is suppose to be fast but no. Even when you turn the fone on, the Motorola logo takes like 10 seconds to jus shine once. And if you are playing music and trying to message or do something else, forget it. It sometimes displays the menues after 40 seconds of pressing the key.
4. No themes MAN, not customizable at all.
5. The music is good but not all people say it is. I think walkman pphones are good when it comes to music.
6. and finally, i bought it 2 months back, and today i cant even sell it for 70 percent of its price. peole just offer around half of how much i bought it for.
Result.... The phone looks good in hand and quie hip...... but when it comes to really using it, it aint worth the price.