iam using this phone for the past 10 months, this phone is the best one i ever used, i dont have any problems with batteries or any thing on this phone, its great.
I bought this one last weekend, anda de sales said that the battery has 3 days of consume, i don't is true.
So9mebody has problem about it?
hey plz tell me is the battery life is very poor????????????.......
Jimbo, 30 May 2008What changes we must do in order to get more battery life .I am from Greece. As a phone i f... moreTo improve battery life just put the brightness on 3 the brightness is what kills the battery 3 and 6 is not that different . I have no idea how to update the framework i just need help with that.email:firstname.lastname@example.org
The easiest way to boost battery life in this phone is to make sure that your keys are locked at all times so that the backlight turns off. The lock is on the right side of the phone and is the lower button-- just slide it up. When you want to use your phone just slide it open and the lock will temporarily go off. Slide it closed and the lock will go on.
Anonymous, 17 May 2008friend please tell me does this phone have call plus sms restriction feature so that we can bl... moreI had the same question when i first bought this phone..unfortunately there is no way to block calls/text..the only option is to have your number changed
tessie, 31 May 2008hey i read your review on the phone and i was just wondering because i only just bought this c... more@tessie
In order to install some skins on it, you must modify the firmware. there are some websites that have guides on it. I would recommend modmymoto (dot) com, there is a dedicated page for rokr z6 modifications. Don't be afraid, it is easy and all of the programs you need can be downloaded for free. But be careful, you do need to read all of the basics to avoided ruining your phone.
fakuryu, 29 May 2008After almost a month of owning one, here is what I observed:
1. The audio quality is really... morehey i read your review on the phone and i was just wondering because i only just bought this cell 3 weeks ago today how did you install ne skins because i would realy like to get a new skin
Can sumone please tell me urgently how many msgs can this fone store??? thank you for your time and kind info..
vinoth, 30 May 2008plz tell me any one about the soun quality & battery perfomance of this????????????
i recomend you to buy a walkman is
the quality is certainly better inthe walkmans
Visor619, 18 May 2008@jack
the fone has gr8 battery life, all u hav to do is to change ur network options from set... moreWhat changes we must do in order to get more battery life .I am from Greece.
As a phone i find it very cool .It is shiny ,very quick and has a nice cammera .The only problem is the battery life .So i tried to change some of the network settings !
plz tell me any one about the soun quality & battery perfomance of this????????????
Tyson, 29 May 2008I am also planing to buy this phone.SInce u have just bought it plz tel me about the phone.its... moreAfter almost a month of owning one, here is what I observed:
1. The audio quality is really really good. When playing mp3's I think the sweet spot is by enabling spatial audio and setting the level to 4 and bass boost to 5. For me, it is on par or might be better than SE walkmans (Used to have a SE W810)even if there is no built in equalizer. The downside of the S9 bluetooth head phones is that if the phone is kept below the belt line, the signal becomes choppy. The good thing is there is also wired earphones that comes with the phone.
2. The build quality is what you can expect from a motorola. The phone feels solid and looks very classy. Nokias and SE build quality does not come close to this (I am not biased, I was a SE user before). The screen is readable even under direct sunlight! Not many phones can do that!
3. Camera quality is really good, if not surprising for a 2mp camera phone. My friend who has a SE K810 said it is as good as his phone. One drawback is since this IS NOT A FULL FLEDGE CAMERA PHONE like the SE K series, it has no auto focus w/c you don't really need 90% of the time anyway.
4. The most important feature of ANY PHONE is the CALL QUALITY. And here, motorola is king with the CRYSTAL TALK technology. Some claims that when talking with someone, it is like the person you are talking to is in front of you, but that is not the case, however, it is really really close.
5. The interface is very very good. The Mobile Linux (MOTOMAGX) offers a feature rich interface. Even if this is not a smart phone, often times, it does feel like one. I forgot where I've read it but it was said that the phone has atleast a 400 - 600 MHZ processor. With a powerful processor and a great operating system, the interface is really fast. The talking phone is really nice too, I made mine to speak who the sms message is from instead of playing the sms message tone.
6. Since it has a powerful processor, it does affect the battery life. The most Ive gone so far without charging is 2 days. If I use it like a normal phone (since I play a lot of games, watch a lot of videos and listen to music w/ the bluetooth headset), I think it could do 3-4 days.
7. Modding. With basic knowledge of modding, you will see the full capacity of this phone. I modified mine so that video capture would be 352x288 @ 15fps. I installed a few skins and it may not have a game boy emulator, I do have a SNES emulator on it!
Do I love it? Yes I really do, it is worth every cent. Should you buy it? Yes you should since it is one of the best phone in the market, if not, also the sexiest.
fakuryu, 11 May 2008I just bought the phone yesterday and gave my SLVR l71 to my sister. So far it's more than I e... moreI am also planing to buy this phone.SInce u have just bought it plz tel me about the phone.its features,howz it? worthy?
I have a MAC OSX and have all my music under i-tunes. Is there a way I can transfer the i-tunes mp3's to my ROKR Z6M ?? I have a 2GB Sandick Microsd memory card in the phone. I've tried using a USB connection from my pc to my phone and it is unable to transfer without software, I think its due to my provider MetroPCS. Is there a way I could buy a Microsd reader and plug it in my USB port. If I was able to transfer my Mp3's this way, would I have to change the file types in order to download them to my phone ??? If anyone could please help me I would gladly appreciate it... Thanks
has rokr z6 got a small screen i think 2 inch screen is big not that small at all,correct me if am wrong
im not quite sure of that as havent tried that yet... call restriction is easily possible on symbian fones.. but il hav to check wid linux os... jst checked some blogs... one thing u cud do if a person is bothering u is that save his/her number n then set its ringtone to silent.. this way u wont b bothered atleast.. you can do dat to the msg ringer to for that specific number.. still il check for the software if its available n working... til then, u can use this trick..
THANKS Visor619 for replying
WELL u said i have to install a third party application for restricting calls and sms from specific user,but the question that will z6 give much permission to any third party software to control mobile's function,as this time i have SLVR L9 BUt it never gives any software permission to take control of system functions