Basically anything above 196 kbps is not supported. Since there is no blocking of high bit rate or variable bit rate files, the results are unpredictible. Just stick to < 200 kbps and you'll be fine.
MP3 clarification: MP3 sounds can be udes as ring tones as long as they are in the Phone memory (and not on the memory card). If you have L7 with iTunes, iTunes is the only player that can play MP3 files, otherwise the Sounds player will play MP3. L7 will not play variable rate MP3 or over 192 kbps MP3 so if you have a problem with MP3 playback, verify if the Motorola supplied MP3 ringtones play. (they are 128 kbps)
Is it true that the MP3 can be played only as Ringtone? The Spec claims that, MP3 and MPEG4 player is included in this? I am intending to buy this phone in 2 or 3 days time. Please do reply.
Thanks a lot
Hi, I've just got slvr l7 on vodafone and I'm having problem that the sound locks up, but only on the MP3's. When I reset or swith off/on the phone it works again. Normal sounds keep working. Not sure whether it's a software or hardware issue. There have been problems before were vodafones software has screwed up handsets like the k700.
Hello guys, i want to use a bluetooth headset device, but any suggestion which type and model of bluetooth device and what brand that you would recommend to be use with SLVR L7? thx
Just bought it yesterday it cost me around USD 250 (In Indonesia) ,for some of them that wants to buy this is some of advantage and extra minus :
- Quite a powerful phone although a big minus that only able to play MP3 file as a ring tone if we stored it in Phone Memory (where the Phone memory only around 6MB..!!!) ,
- Privacy is very good as you can locked most of the folder with passwords such as Mssg ,pictures, Log Calls, Music , etc , so if you need privacy this is a good phone
- Slim but the keypad is a bit difficult to press it
- Not to convinience to writing a long SMS as there will be a bit delay after you typing a long mssg
- the battery pwer is average between 2 days when you not use it a lot
- The Camera although is VGA but the picture result is quite good
- Having trouble when recvd a MP3 file from K750 via bluetooth (when sending file to K750 its Ok) as the phone only could recvd and play MP3 not higher that 198kbps, but Ok when recvd it from Nokia phone such as N70
yeah, my question is the same as "moto-moto" should I get this or the V3i?
I can handle USB 1 I guess after all 512MB is like 10 mins on it, not so bad...
i have trouble transferring like audio, video and ringtones into this phone. can someone help me?
Same as below, I have the phone and want to have a song as ringtone. What's the easiest way on a Mac?
No usb 2.0
Ringtones can be selected only if they are on the phone and not the mem card
Also, you can't use the mp3 tones that you store in the flash card as ringing tones. It needs to be stored in the phone memory. How do you do that??? Thanks
Hey, does this have USB 2.0????
cuz with it's iTunes capabilities and all it has to have it...
pls respond as quickly as possible :)
Just bought SLVR L7
I have a question regarding sending all the phone book contact from my Ericson K750 to SLVR L7 I have tried several times via blue tooth. the result shows only contact has been copied.
any idea? any suggestion
Thanks and regards
same sh 1 t diffrent box this is nothin new most motorolas are the same menus just dif shapes
HELP! Bought my SLVR from O2 and it didn't come with stereo headset. Bought audio adapter (link below) and can't work out how to play music thru it.
Decided to take a different route and get a stereo bluetooth headset but SLVR don't support A2DP so no music streaming....
I'm not recommending anything. I just wanted everyone to read an honest review by a credible website. IMO..the SE K750 is a better cell phone cuz its not made my motorola.