I highly recommend this phone, its worth its value. I got 1 and its great. Mine didnt have itune but doesnt matter bcuz it has another player. For the ppl who ask how to put the ringtones that are on the expandable memory, you haveto go to ringtones and then select the menu button and switch to expandable memory.
Its really easy, its a pretty phone with a lot of extras.
I you are looking for a phone with a lot of extras and relative cheap this is the one.
Hi the world. My L7 doesnot recognize the 128 mb memory card. Tried to format it on L7 but failed. grateful if u cud advise me. Will it work if I format it thru my pc removable disk? Thanks a lot
hi ppl i am going to buy L7 pleaase please tell me if it is worth buying and i fnot plz tell me the model no. of a cell phone from nokia or sony ericsson that costs the same prize. plz tell me if its good and can someone plz post its advantages and disadvantages?
i have a motorola slvr l7 and i want to know how do i transfer my pic from it to my pc because i tried it with my usb cable but i cannot find any pic on my phone's document in my pc?
please someone tell me how because i am getting aggravated with my phone!
can anyone tell me how do i transfer my pix from my motorola slvr l7 into my pc?
I have tried to download a ringtone to my phone but have been unable to do so as my browser will not connect. It tries to, but then is unsuccessful. Unfortunately there are no details in the manual regarding this. Can anyone help ? Thanks.
hi cn any1 pls tll me how i can set the location information update on my fone.
nokia fone gave me location information.. cant find it on moto L7
it is a nice phone with beautiful graphics but one thing to say it has pretty slow ram n many pics dont open plz tell reason at my email firstname.lastname@example.org
i just bought an L7 from motorola.. and i hv to say its a very good fone.. and i would definitely recommend it.. i need some help and i hv the following queries..
1. how do i use pictures stored on the external memory for the foto call feature?
2. how do i use mp3 ringtones stored on the external card?
3. how do i enable/use the airplane mode? does this fone hv the airplane mode?
4. how do i get itunes in this fone? please help.. i hv read tht only u.s edition fones hv tht feature.. maybe someone frm the states can help me!!
preet, u just have to download a software for the wallapaper and skins,
...yes its true theres still no configuration for mms! :(
ive got it for xmas too, great phone, but has interesting problem: mms doesnt work!!!
Not bad. But Icons are Too Small. We Cann't Hide Any Personal Data & Vedios. Not Much Options Rather Then Nokia Phones.Camera Is Not Good Display Screen Of Camera Also Small. Good Thing is Music Quailty Much Better Then Any Nokia Phone (Included N-Sers)
Any One Tell Me How Can I Hide My Data & Vedios On My Mail-Id :- Manjinder_X84@yahoo.co.in
to hi..hehe i dont know too..i just got this fon..hope someone can help me with this..
hello friends i wana to how can i install skins or themes on my l7.....plz and body repley
its a really great phone and i only got it for xmas. but i wish i knew how to expand the recording time for the video and where itunes is in the phone? somebody help!!!!!!! plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its a beautiful phone,but can someone tell me why doesnt this phone open pics with the resolution more than 640*480?
when i open up the pictures file on my pc after connecting my phone, the pictures dont show up.
I just got my SLVR L7 a few days ago as a gift for Christmas. The silver limited-edition one. I would like to say that it is a great phone.
- Signal - Im inside many places and I get a good reception, where other phone's won't get any. Although if you'r in one of those places where the reception is 50/50 then you might not be able to speak clearly with the other person, so you'd need to move to a window or something. But it will go through in those places.
- Expandable memory - Music lovers, this phone is a really good one with the exandable memory, I'm pretty sure it comes with a 512mb memory chip of external memory in the United States, although here in Costa Rica this phone only comes with a 128mb and no iTunes, but I can easily put the songs into the multimedia sounds area.
- Camera - Although I've read that the camera on this phone is not one of good quality, I have to say that I am very happy with the Camera and think it's an excellent one. I'm not sure why people say otherwise, I've taken many photos and loaded them on my computer and the've come out excellent without blurs, etc... Obviously it won't match up to a $500 camera or something, but it's really good imo. Just make sure not to move when taking the picture or it will come out blury.
- Bluetooth - I don't know if it's just my phone since it's costa rica, but it was kinda hard for me to find the bluetooth feature on the phone, I didn't find it with the other things together like phone book, multimedia, etc... I had to go to settings and try to guess where it was which took a while. But it easily was put in the front so i just click one button now and I can get it. A phone with Bluetooth is a really good one, easily transfer things. Remember you have to copy the files first into Bluetooth then find the person unlike other phones.
- The phone's box - Comes with very useful things, charger, iTunes (in USA), a disk for bluetooth and other features. It is really handy that it comes with a memory chip you could put on the computer, or a usb port to transfer the stuff. You could also control you'r phone on the computer once you've installed your disk and easily transfer files. I love it.
- The numbers pad and it's skinniness - I love that about this phone, it's really skinny and the number's pad is metalic, along with the feel of the phone, it's not a plastic or stock color like other phones. Instead of being a plastic white for example, the silver edition will be a metalic silver chrome finish.
What I don't like:
- It only comes with 5MB of Internal memory, so if you wanted to put a song as you'r ringtone, you could only put 1 or maybe 2 and use only those. Because if your thinking of using a song that you put on your external memory card chip as a ringtone, you can't! What disapointment.
- 512MB is the max ammount of external memory you could put onto your phones, unlike others were its up to 2 or 5GB! 512MB is about 100 songs btw. Although 512MB is alot, compared to other phones like the normal RAZR V3, where you CAN'T expand you'r memory!
- If you wan't to transfer pictures from your computer to your mobile you have to shrink them and make them alot smaller of a size so they can be compatible and fit on you'r phone.. And while doing this, it will probably distort alot and look really bad if you plan on using it as a wallpaper, etc...
- Using a picture and voicedial for a contact, I'm having problems finding out how to do this.. It could be that it can only be a picture from the internal memory or something like that. Or it's possibly that Costa Rica doesn't support things like the voicedail due to I think it being needed to be set up to the internet, or perhaps I just have to play with it a bit more.
Overall, I love this phone and find it to be an excellent phone for many things. It's proffesional both how it works and how it looks.
I definatly recommend it.