Only problem with the v300, and trust me I should know (dont ask why though I'm not allowed to say!!)... the camera is DREADFUL.
Visit to www.telemoveis.com and click em "Expositores" and Motorola. Find V300
During a week end spent in London I bought a V300 motorola. But it seems it is not possible to unlock it in France Because a special code number is not available. Do you know where I can find this key code to unlock this mobile. Thank you if you can help me. Thank you also otherwise. Philippe
I finally got the v300 mobile :) after waiting 2 week. Well it really look cool, nice design and is FREE with t-mobile contract.
The Monitor is awesome brilliant colours and the sound as well is amazing.
The Game Monopoly is fun and you`ll spend hours playing it....
The only problem the manual is really useless.. so i had to guess everything...
About the camera: is my first mobile with camera so i can`t compare or judge...but has a useful zoom and pics come out neat and clear.
I`m totally happy about mychoice :)
- All Motorola phones have Caller ID!
- The phone is free with T-Mobile contract.
- Camera is top notch quality and identical to V500 and V600. V600 was recently voted one of the best cameras in it's class! Yes, it's better than most digital camers (1 Mpixels or less). And it has 4x zoom.
- MP3 is available as an accessory. E398 will be the first to have mp3 player build in.
- If a battery dies after just few hours, get a new battery, charger or if it doesn't help a new phone! But first recharge the battery overnight and try again.
- V300 (or any other phone, Motorola or not) was tested with SMS, MMS, email, camera, java etc for weeks if not months. It doesn't guarantee that every one of them works 100% and will never break. I know people who had their Samsungs reprogrammed many times just to be able to use basic calling functionality. Newer models just coming out are more likely to have quality issues as production ramps up. Samsung, Nokia or Sony also break!
- Mobile Phone Tools ($59.99 at www.hellomoto.com) gives you all kind of features including downloading ringtones, mp3, pictures, video, email, MMS, SMS, internet access all for a PC.
This phone was absolute junk for us. After numerous complaints to tmobile, we are finally getting samsung replacements. Text messages would take days to go through, pictures wouldn't send in the text message or when you sent the picture it would show up distorted like something out of a horror movie, email didn't work all that great and the picture quality sucks, phone freezes up and shuts down for no reason like a computer with a virus. i will never own another motorolla again. we are getting samsung phones to replace these and hope that we will be much happier.
I was on t-mobile.com and the phone was 199.99 but every other site it is on it is either 249.99 or 349.99 could you give me the right price please thank you
Can I send every photos per the v300 e-mail? Or I need send one per one?
please I need know.
There's no way the battery lasts 8 hours. I just got a brand new phone and the battery only lasts like 3hrs. That's not using it and the phone just being on!!!
http://wap.mototone.com/index.asp this link doesn't seem to work anymore. are tehre any other free mp3, wallpaper type sites
I'm now the proud owner of a Motorola v300.
The phone is well balanced and the camera is quite impressive. Maxium resolution is only 640x480 but it does take clear shots in very low levels of light. I still have the task of adding people to my phonebook, but im enjoying adding pictures for everyone :-).
I'm currently looking for free ways to send mp3's to the phone, anyone know any?
This is the best fone iv ad. And iv ad loadz. Its colours r great and the games wicked
i am considering gettin the V300 or the Samsung E715. i have a motorola T722i now. Motorola had plenty of problems with the T722i like low ringer volume, low Ear volume, Poor sounding polyphonic ringers, low memory space, frequent dropped calls, poor camera quality.I hope that the V300 doesn't have as much problems as the T722i. i have heard nothin but good reviews for the SAMSUNG E715 but maybe motorola improved the V300. If any1 can help me make my decision hit me up at firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP. thanks every1!
get it from cell plus. there number is 2129491919. free plus you get a $100 mail in rebate. free carcharger as well.