hey all i was just wondering does this phone hav a mp3 player, and does it have an earphone jack or can u buy special earphones for it??? thanx
I'm looking to replace my E1070 with this. Is it true what I read in the review, that there is no way to attach headphones to it??
Continuation of Cons:
3) The phone blacks out VERY often. And I mean it. I seen some comments here, and many said they have the same problem.
4) I shall not elaborate on its user-friendlyness. Its pure bad. Esp. its iTAP dictionary is nothing but dumb. It seems like its a technology a decade before Nokia's dicitonary. Very inconvinient.
1) Its got a good screen quality. Much better than most.
2) It can store quite a bit of picture and video length.
1) The battery that comes with it is hopeless. If you don't use it for 3-4days. It becomes flat. If you have heavy usage. It probably won't last 1 day.
2) There is a video recorder which records pictures and sounds. The sad thing is, there is no 'sound only" recording.
Nothing bad to say about this phone :) I'm a proud owner of a nice v3x... however, I'm still trying to figure out (I'm trying this for 3 months already and I'm starting to lose it :) ) how to make the correct Java Application GPRS Connection.
I have followed the rules, defined the Java Application Web Session, it should connect to the internet, but it works selectively. In other words, when I use Opera Mini for example, I experience no trouble at all. It connects ok, 3G network rulz (by the way :) ), but when it comes to apps like mig33 or QuickIM, it collapses. Error message after error message - it just won't connect!
I have checked with my operator and I have been told that the settings were ok. Is there any extra setting that neither I, nor my operator know about? A protoclo related feature or anything like this that I still have to check? Any tips, anyone??? :)
i boutght this phone a few months back and i havent have any problems, i first saw the "vodafone" version and i saved up for it. i love the phone. whoooooooooo V3x!!!!!
thanks for this nice cellular phone plz i want to be able to use voice call by bluetooth
excelent mobile,slimest wonderfull bettery backup,stylish whatever i cummit is less than
what is in motov3x
thanx Shirin Syed. i think it will be worth investment in this battery. i have no complaints of this phone so far. is not giving me any trouble. still lovin it.
hello all, i have t mobile here in the US, will this fone work fine on the network?
The phone is not a bad phone but it lacks the 850mhz band which will make it more compatible with north american service providers. The quality of the 2 mega pixle camera could have been better. I believe that 2007 will be a better year for 3g devices
hey all moto phones are one and the same. Ireally do not find any difference.. may be because i have lower vision or might be company is running at fault...
hi, this phone is THE ONE, BEST, is cool, nice, cute etc...
motorola allways better....
i extremely happy with this fone so far. got it 4 days ago. the battery for me is no change. it lasts around as long as my ericson k608i. so to me it is nothing new.
was wondering tho - if i change to the BC70 battery, will i need to put on a new back? or can i use it in the fone as is?