glenn, 05 May 2009why is it every time when my phone connected to PC can't be firstname.lastname@example.org have to flip your phone open, then connect it to the computer.
Hey guys, i need a camera-less fone as i cant carry one to my work place. I have set three options e1410, b520 and moto w270. which one wud u suggest. Looking fwd for ur Suggestions . Thanks
why is it every time when my phone connected to PC can't be email@example.com
sunderaj, 04 Apr 2009where we find the pc suite software for motorola W270 send the message to firstname.lastname@example.org/support/w270
can i connect my motorola mobile to my laptop for surfing?
mail id -email@example.com
Do anyone know how this Automatic lock feature works ,i switched on this feature but its not getting locked automatically ,and i am locking my phone with a pin so will it be possible to enable automatic lock with a pin,plzzz help.
hello sir, i'm using passed 9 months now i need key pad for W270 model so what can i do
I have used this phone for almost close 8 months.
So here is my review about this phone.
this is actually an Excellent Inexpensive phone, Good for young generation as the name itself says Yuva ,...
Let me list out the Pros and cons of this phone
Lets start with Pros
1) Excellent battery Back up.( 3 Days stand by time)
2) Design is actually Good( the overall phone Design)
3) Dedicated music Keys..
4) Good for music lovers, i work for a MNC>.where in i cannot carry Camera Enabled phone...this is my backup or spare or Music phone i would say..
5) 2 GB Expandable. This is pretty good .
6) loud speaker is pretty good.
7) good sound clarity( Now guys dont compare this phone with Nokia XM or Sony Walkman series ok, this phone is bare basic phone even the nokia 2630 will cost u around 3.5 K with out any option to expand the memory.)
1) Keypad is pathetic(msgin is pain in the Wrong place)
2) This phones heats up while charing the Battery.
3) Small screen(infact they have wasted lot of space on the display)
4) They could have included a better Music player....
thats all upto my knowledge...if i have missed out anything else plz throw some light on this...
The phone is very cheap. CHEAP. Shiny and attractive. It is very loud. Music keys are very useful.
Texting requires a lot of patience. Plugging the headset even makes txting more difficult if you are right handed. Display is ugly. The resolution is low.
Battery life is short. Not bad though for a cheap phone.
PRITAM, 10 Mar 2009how to dounload games in mobiesU can't download any games n apps here cz it doesn't support java. Bad keypad it's the only problem
Only drwaback is that the texting part is a bit difficult bcoz the keypad is all flat so you need nails to type fast......
Rest sound quality is good, value for money i guess.
mini microSD card not supported.Which type of memory works in this phone.i quite have a problem when i use 1GB card in my phone W270.plz help me out.