hello sir, i'm using passed 9 months now i need key pad for W270 model so what can i do
I have used this phone for almost close 8 months.
So here is my review about this phone.
this is actually an Excellent Inexpensive phone, Good for young generation as the name itself says Yuva ,...
Let me list out the Pros and cons of this phone
Lets start with Pros
1) Excellent battery Back up.( 3 Days stand by time)
2) Design is actually Good( the overall phone Design)
3) Dedicated music Keys..
4) Good for music lovers, i work for a MNC>.where in i cannot carry Camera Enabled phone...this is my backup or spare or Music phone i would say..
5) 2 GB Expandable. This is pretty good .
6) loud speaker is pretty good.
7) good sound clarity( Now guys dont compare this phone with Nokia XM or Sony Walkman series ok, this phone is bare basic phone even the nokia 2630 will cost u around 3.5 K with out any option to expand the memory.)
1) Keypad is pathetic(msgin is pain in the Wrong place)
2) This phones heats up while charing the Battery.
3) Small screen(infact they have wasted lot of space on the display)
4) They could have included a better Music player....
thats all upto my knowledge...if i have missed out anything else plz throw some light on this...
The phone is very cheap. CHEAP. Shiny and attractive. It is very loud. Music keys are very useful.
Texting requires a lot of patience. Plugging the headset even makes txting more difficult if you are right handed. Display is ugly. The resolution is low.
Battery life is short. Not bad though for a cheap phone.
PRITAM, 10 Mar 2009how to dounload games in mobiesU can't download any games n apps here cz it doesn't support java. Bad keypad it's the only problem
Only drwaback is that the texting part is a bit difficult bcoz the keypad is all flat so you need nails to type fast......
Rest sound quality is good, value for money i guess.
mini microSD card not supported.Which type of memory works in this phone.i quite have a problem when i use 1GB card in my phone W270.plz help me out.
Ask Me, 21 Oct 2008Hi, Yes, u can use this phone as modem for mobile office. Speed wud be slow as this is not ... morecan u plz explain me how to use w270 as modem t o connect pc is there any pcsuite need to install?
the data cable of this phone is difficult 2 use. as here is no pc suite available for this. & also some times the phone gets hangged while data transfer.
siddhu, 24 Nov 2008Where can i find pc suite and drivers for motorola w270where we find the pc suite software for motorola W270 send the message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Automatic Redial anyone?
I searched all the menu items. But, could not find option to enable "Automatic Redial" in this phone. Anyone is able to enable this?
Bluetooth option in this model would be highly appreciable.
Hope the rest works well.Iam much concerned about the battery life.I don't know till how long the battery will be everlasting .. 1 year would be great ..
This phone's keypad is hard to use.Difficult to type a messg.There is so much stress on the fingers.Better to change its keypad.
Aditya varma, 11 Mar 2009hey my head phones having problem from day one i send a mail to moto accessories customer care... morebrother,this piece got very sensitive headfones,so better replace them with a new one ,which is quite low price.ok,