jwagnerbrandao@hotma, 12 Nov 2008How can I set up a song or ring tone to play everytime a certain person calls me. IŽd like tha... moreHi,
Go to contacts, select that contact u like to set ringtone for, then edit, scroll down, there u will see sound option then click on it to choose ur ringtone from phone memory or card memroy for selective ringtone for specific caller.
(Contacts-> Choose Contact-> Edit-> Sound).
well i got this phone 15days ago its a nice cute phone.
But it has numerous mistakes.
It malfunctions numerous times.
How can I set up a song or ring tone to play everytime a certain person calls me. IŽd like that my W270 played a specific song everytime a specific person calls me. How can I also set up a song to play whenever I receive a mesage. Thank you all.
Hey how I can install music and wallpaper in my handset w270 as I have the data cable with me..is there any software 2 b installed? please tell me if u know firstname.lastname@example.org
i m using phone since it launched....& i m very happy with specifications...it looks so cool nd stylist...nd quite comfertable.....the only thing is it doesnt have bluetooth..........but the phone is really gr8 design.......nd it make me forgot my N73...
I had this phone about 7 days ago...
W270 is a nice phone
1. Nice basic phone with mp3 for average people
2. Good talk time hours and the clarity of voice call
3. Large enough memory for messages and contacts
4. A Good set of function
1. Rubber Keypad is a bit hard probably due to the division of keys
2. Creaking sound of the phone due to made of plastic
3. Slow interface
1. The screen is normal for me it depend on what screen you are looking for
2. No blue tooth or infrared
3. It last for me a day when I am in heavy texting i can send 200 message in just one full charge
4. Memory card is hard to unplug and speaker is on the bottom of the phone
The w270 phone of motorola is a basic phone that i need for my everyday life. when i abuse the use of it sometimes i need to restart the phone but i simply love this phone at a nice price i get a flip phone probably a durable one with mp3. if your looking for a basic phone with mp3 and you love to talk buy this one. i have now adjusted to the keypad of this phone give it a few days. w270 rocks!
I'd know how long does the battery make, using MP3 like 3 hours/day.
Lancy Felix, 11 Oct 2008I am using nokia for many years, my last was nokia 6110 navigator, I have been studying differ... moreHOW TO ASSIGN TONE TO A SMS..I want to assign ring tones or songs as SMS tone)i.e when I receive a sms)
Liza, 31 Oct 2008This is a very good Hand set, the one I was looking for..Thank youjanu ye ap use karow ap ko khud patachal jae ga ye kesa he?is malory maen handfree nai mut laena
Anonymous, 23 Oct 2008MPT still not support w270. I'm also to find the solutionhow can i connect internet in my pc using my motorola w270 phone?
Solutions and Answers:-
1. Charge ur phone straightly for 5 hrs and let it drain each time and then charge it normally for 2 hrs at third time. Ur battery life will be increased and long last.
2. No, it doesn't support any Java applivations.
3. To format Memory card, Go to Phone Menu, then Settings, then Intial Set Up, then scroll down there will be one option of Format Additional Storage Device and press Yes for Format. (Note it will delete ur data if u have any data in it but not card drivers, so dont worry, just take back up before formatting ur memory card if u want, if its empty then no need. Just format simply. If u dont see any Format Additional Storage Device option in Intial Set Up then reinsert ur memory card).
Debabrata, 29 Oct 2008hi everyone, I want to know if motorola provide any microsd card & data cable with the handset... moreHi,
Microsd card(256 Mb) and Usb data cable is provided by Motorola with this phone but without Microsd card phone is also available in low price comparitevly with Micro Sd. However , Usb data cable is available with both prices of phones. Yes, phone can play Mp3 files very nicely but I dont know that what bit rate it can play. Sound quality is excellent, very clear but mind it no bass just simple voice with full clarity. Voice is very good in this price.
hi everyone, I want to know if motorola provide any microsd card & data cable with the handset? I want to buy this phone so I want to know if the built-in music player can play mp3 songs of bit-rate from 96 to 192 kbps & how is sound quality of the speaker?
Thnks in anvance.