Update: A new report, citing sources, says that the device will be launched on February 2. To access the report, head to the Via link at the bottom.
Original story follows:
The Moto X Force, which Motorola claims is the world's first smartphone to come with a shatterproof display, will be launched in India soon. The company's India Twitter account has posted a new teaser confirming the same.
The teaser includes a video which shows several flagship phones - from Motorola's competitors like Apple, Sony, and Samsung - ending up with broken screens when dropped. Towards the end, the video features the Moto X Force, which the company advertises as being shatterproof.
While Motorola is yet to officially reveal the exact date on which the handset will be launched in the country, the company's India general manager in an interview last month had said that the launch will happen in January.