which building is that?? wat the name of that building ? i wan get one .. it is damn cute la !!! love it..
yes this phone sell in singapore, just go into touwn and look for the blue bulding, that says moblle phone , ok i have one love it... .
i wish to have this. can u use this in philippines?? i kinda am searching for it but can't find where to buy. *scratches head*
the colour is so nice!! match with me the pink lover. the functions also great! luv it! ;D
My wife and I recently bought these handsets in Japan. We decided to buy the same phone so that there would always be a charger around and it was guaranteed we could trade information.
We're australian so we're not really used to everyone having and loving flip phones here in Japan but we thought these phones would be compact enough to carry in pockets etc. Some of the other phones here in Japan and huge and inpractical.
Anyway 2 weeks on and I'm not really impressed. Here's why. (Oh please keep in mind, this is coming from a westerners viewpoint who operates the phone in English mode)
1. The SMS and Messaging feature defaults to UPPERCASE lettering and annoyingly must be changed everytime I want to SMS. RETARDED!!
2. It says it has T9 which I thought was text prediction... well it doesn't seem to work at all, it's like the good days of the first digital mobiles where you die from thumb fatigue sms'ing.
3. The Voice Quality is OK accept the volume on the listening end is crap, it's could be soooo much louder, especially in Japan where noise polution is at a high.
4. The software that comes with the phone on CD is ONLY in Japanese and I had install issues with my english XP that meant I had to do a roll back on my system... :-| I recommend you buy the Mini card for the phone with a card reader or something for data transfer.
5. The bluetooth funtion is lame. It doesn't work in the sense that I can sync it with my mac (2nd computer here) or PDA and browse files etc on it. All I can do is use the bluetooth function for a headset and sending contact cards.
6. And finally (good report huh?) the retarded thing locked up on a function and wouldn't allow me to get into my songs and worse, phone book, so i had to do a master reset and about 1/2 hour later it worked again. accept I lost ALL my data... songs, contacts, photos, settings etc.
What's this phone good for? Well, as a 450mg Mp3 player, it's a lousy phone (if you can get the songs onto it that is.) And it's smaller than most flip phones so that's a bonus. But I seriously wish I'd traded it's compactedness for something bigger that let me do the stuff i want... so, buy an iPod and another phone if you're a foriegner in Japan. NEC, thanks for nothing!
I HAVE LOST THE CELL PHONE SOFTWARE CD CAN ANY ONE HELP ME.please send me link or any related info on the email address
It`s cute phone,especially the blue one...it seems to be music phone and to use in Europe!I want it!!!
beautiful phone!!!!!!!!!i was yust wondering if i can use this phone in Europe(Croatia)tnx
wow! such a cute fon. would hv loved it wit a radio though. the colour suits me cos, i love bein a typical lady.
i love it,it is goodddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
i really love the color and the MEMORY-- my god its really convenient for a photo addict like me! but i have a question though... is this model already available in the philippines?