can anyone please tell me where can i find the main charger for NEC N900.
attractive elegant marvellous in looks but not upto expectations as nothing is perfect
anyone know about any possible faults with the charger or batteries on this phone?
whenever i plug it into the charger, after a few minutes i get a charger overvoltage message. i've tried this in 3 different locations so i know it's not the main supply itself.
the phone is very appealing. My friends were amazed by how it looks. it's somewhat slow. but question, where can you buy the headset and other external parts?iv messed up with mine, so you huys be careful..
tnx, im from the philippines anyway.
I hear people are strugling for the ENGLISH manual(s) for the nec n900, i may be able to help! mail me for further details!
to transfer pictures, ringtones or the phonebook you have to connect the phone via the craddle to an USP-port of your computer, and use the NEC Mobile Suite software (I got it from a NEC server in Malaysia). The Mobile Suite scans the USB connections for the phone and then displays the folders in the phone's memory. You can transfer the files of course in both directions. Due to the seial connection (also it is via USB) the transfer speed is slow.
Hope this helps!
hi can anyone explain to me how to transfer the pictures to the pc please
please, can anyone tell me where I can buy this mobile phone. I am from Croatia and I realy want to have this phone. do you know his price? thanks for your help. andreas
I found that the battery lasted two days with NO USE.
Does anyone know if this has Bluetooth? I think I could handle having to use a headset if it was wireless.
Just got this phone the size of it is just fantastic good clear display, bit fiddly at first but very easy to use. Only downside is you have to use the headset to make calls but as far as style goes very very cool.
The upper right key with the arrow symbols toggles between "cursor mode" and "number mode". The status line at the bottom of the display is therefor indicating an "arrow symbol" for cursor mode, or "1 2 3" for number mode. To dial numbers one have to use number mode, to navigate in the menues cursor mode is best.
There is NO english manual for N900 available.
You have always to use the headset to make phone calls, cause there is no build-in microphone!
has anyone been able 2 get their hands on a english manual for the n900?
also has anyone had problems using the arrow
keys at top of keypad to search through men do u have to use numbers? pls reply if you know thanx
i got this phone as gift but i cant use this or make any call without handsfree... is there any way to use this phone without handsfree.if any one know how to use this phone without handsfree then please let me know by my email adss.
To answer some questions (I'm operating the NEC N900 in the T-Mobile GSM network in Germany):
- you have to use the headset to make calls
- the phone supports WAP 1.21 and GPRS Class-8; I've found the right setup to run T-Mobile's GPRS service and access WAP-pages
- the manual is only in Chinese, but with the user menue in English it is relatively simple to set-up the phone
- to charge the battery you have to use the craddle and put the phone in (the charging electronic is in the craddle)
- the "NEC Memory Manager" software had problems to find the phone when connected via USB to the PC; I settled for the "NEC Mobile Suite" (can be found on NEC websites in France and Malaysia) which is working very stable
- NEC websites in Hong Kong and China are offering a lot of logos and ringtones; also the China pages are only in Chinese it is possible to navigate through by looking on the names of the hyperlinks
Can you only make call with the handfree set? Or can you just use the phone without the handsfree set to call?
Hey i was wondering if anyone would beable to email me the feture page of the NEC N900 in english for me as i would like to no what the fhone can do thnk you.