i'm pretty sure that is lumia 935
Considering the trend on Lumia line and the fact that both 9x and 10x series are considered high end phones, I highly doubt these panels with physical keys are either one. My guess is they belong to a none-Microsoft brand.
I think it was officially said that there would no wp flagship till wp10 as out
Yeah it's coming Microsoft Lumia 1030(code name Magneto)here are the specs
• Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 Chipset
• 2.7 GHz Quad Core Krait 450 CPU
• Adreno 420 GPU
• 3GB LPDDR3
• 5” Quad HD Super AMOLED Clear Black Display (2560 X 1440)587 PPI
• Corning Gorilla Glass 3
• 32GB Internal + Up to 128GB MicroSD
• 30MP Pureview 16 Lens Pelican Array Rear Camera (2160p@30fps, 1080p@120fps, 720p@240fps, OIS)
• 6.7MP Wide Angle Carls Zeiss Front Camera (1440p@30fps, 1080p@60fps)
• Front LED Flash and Rear Xenon & Dual LED Flash
• Non Removable 4200 mAh Battery
• Qi 1.2 Wireless Charging
• IP68 Certified Dust Proof and Water Resistant
• 3D Touch Sensor
• IR Blaster
• Finger Print Sensor (PayPal Certified)
• MicroUSB v3.1 Type-C
• Windows 10
• Dolby Digital Plus 5.1 Sound Enhancements
• Capacitive Touch Buttons
• Dual Bottom Stereo Speaker
• Aluminum Unibody Design
this could be Non-Lumia Windows Phone.
Only mid and low range devices use on screen buttons. Lumia 830 & 930 has capacitive buttons
if only the bezels on the top n bottom of the smartphone is reduced to bare minimum... it would be visually appealing and look something new... lumia n xperias have trouble with huge bezels around the screen...
dont need the hairline bezels... but minmal...
Capacitive Buttons = High end
No Capacitive Buttons = Low end
Capacitive buttons are good.
bring the goodies microsoft we are awaiting the successor of the lumia 1020 make it good
Log in I forgot my password Sign up