Nokia C7 has good features but its entena is weak in the remote area as compare to N79 who has excellent entena. Not fir for remote area
N series, i think its for N-tertainment...
and for E, isnt that for E-nterprise..? CMIIW
hope nokia comes with better design this time rather than sticking to only one theme
Rafaelinux, 23 Jul 2009On the other hand, I prefer models by number, they are easier to identify and tell which one's... moreSince you seem to be the expert on "numbers", mind to explain if there is any relationship between:
- Is 6110 being newer than 6100?
- Is 6130 newer / upgrade of 6120 Classic?
- Is 6170 being successor of 6130 & 6150?
- Is 6111 being successor of 6110?
- Is 6150 being successor of 6130?
- Is 6151 being successor of 6150?
- Is 6220 being successor of 6210?
- Is 6250 being newer than 6220?
- Is 6230 older than 6250?
- Is 6267 related to 6260?
- Is 6216 being successor of 6210?
- Is 6260 Slide being slide version of 6260?
- Is 6310 being successor of 6300?
- Any relationship between 6500, 6500 Slide, 6500 Classic?
- Are 6510 & 6555 being newer than 6500 Slide / Classic?
- Is 6610 being upgrade version of 6600?
I give you a little hint: Last year Nokia showed the "C2" which is an e book reader. ;)
Anonymous, 22 Jul 2009When Nokia introduce the C-Series and X-Series in september it wont be deja-vu :P cause u will... morealready AMAZE by LG's latest models !!!! particularly the ARENA and CRYSTAL... don't expect nothing astonishing from n c x , just copying and paste as usual !!!!
Yer, Nokia is my Brand, I love it, the pro is one, it tends to produce phones which look abit simillar eg 1202_1203, 1661_1662, that confuses consumers. So let me not expect the same for c and x to look like other High end Phones.
i personally think that its better to rekindle the era of L'Amour!
C for e-C-onomist, which means for the best valued phones.
X for e-X-treme, which meand for the rough phones (i.e. waterproof, dust resistant, etc)
I would LOVE to see a bigger, stronger E90! I love the inside keybord and screen that is protected. I just tried the N97 for a week, and my kids are getting it - just don't make it against the E90 OR the iPhone. Just a pity Nokia is losing it's contact with their market - have you lately tried to phone their customer service? What a joke!
On the other hand, I prefer models by number, they are easier to identify and tell which one's newer or older, which category do they belong, etc... plus... calling my cellphone "cookie" would only ridiculize me.