Hopefully this will improve the performance of my Galaxy S5. It will probably be many more months before my network pushes this update though. :(
KirkyD26, 08 Dec 2014i wanna know when will it come to South Africa.February or March.
thenerd, 08 Dec 2014I am still waiting on 4.4.4/3 for my S4...it takes time before updates are rolled out to SAyeah i know i ALWAYS check for updates for my S4 aswell. the latest version i have is the Kitkat 4.4.2
maybe its because we from Africa we the afterthought.
I downloaded the ROM from sammobile and installed it on my friends S5. I was actually expecting more problems. First impressions are:
- runs really very smooth! quite better than KitKat
- this is what i was expecting this phone to run like with KitKat already
- starting apps and switching from one to another is impressive, considering how laggy touchwiz was in kitkat
- battery life was not checked yet
- camera looks to work similarly but swtiching modes or front camera is faster
- this is not a review, but in general it feels like a top smartphone now and i thought lollipop with touchwiz would look worse than what i thought.
btw, it's very easy for "F" variants to install. Download the ROM and odin 3.09 and go ahead and install it
KirkyD26, 08 Dec 2014i wanna know when will it come to South Africa.I am still waiting on 4.4.4/3 for my S4...it takes time before updates are rolled out to SA
And always looking well so far as we can get everything downloaded on my phone and be nice if you can help me download my stuff to start downloading it automatically you can and I appreciate it