Nokia World Possible Announcements:
1. 12MP candybar phone (with Xenon) with optical zoom (with OLED screen, might have touch, might not), also known as Nokia's BIG SURPRISE for 2009, with Symbian Foundation OS.
2. N900 (Rover) tablet with GSM-functionalities (with the new OMAP3-platform and 1GB of virtual memory), wih Maemo.
3. The brand new Cseries and Xseries, as well as other unknown phones, probably new Symbian OS as well.
4. Remakes of current existing phones, namely 5900XM (with capacitive touch) and N97 Mini (budget version of N97), actually not very likely to happen.
This is far enough for the rest of 2009, that is if all the announced phones will be released by then, since there always is MWC '10 for later phones.
i heard that 5900 wasn't a rumor but a fact..the os is symbian 5th edition fp 1,the same processor with n97 434 mhz,5 mp camera resolution n 3.5 inch touchscreen..just wait n see the truth..
if next version of nokia touchscreen phones don't have OLED with capacitive, I'm leaving them...
looking forward to samsung symbian.
* Please no foul language
* Be polite and use common sense
* English only
* Expressions of hatred based on race/ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, and religion are strictly prohibited
* No commercial advertising
* No SPAM. No pyramid schemes of any kind
* No bashing - deliberately and repeatedly bashing the same brand will get you banned
* No trolling - deliberately antagonizing other brand/model users will get you banned
* No ALL CAPS, they are considered impolit
Good! It seems that Nokia have been preparing these devices for official announcement during the upcoming event in Stuttgart on 02-03 Sept 2009.
Wow, this is interesting.
I dont suppose mini exists, but the nokia 5900 express music may be the next big thing. I do hope it has a better firmware and a capacitive touchscreen.
It seems "scratch-proof" on the screen (the "N97-Mini"). Hope its REALLY resistant to scratches.