I am still facing WiFi issues even when my connection is very strong
madhukar jorapur, 14 Feb 2015I have updated my OS to 5.0.2 but i am unable to set my ringtone from my mp3 list please help ... moreDownload file manager like ES file manager
In the settings>sound>phone ringtone>es file manager
Choose the ringtone you want
ease dont update to lollipop..i am using moto g 1st gen and i have upadted to lollipop.its damn slow and my mobile is always hanging.earlier in kitkat it was not the case.
Shireen, 07 Feb 2015After upgrading my phone to lollipop update then, when some one is calling then its only beep ... moreI have this "!" On all networks. When I turn off the WiFi or data, I stop getting calls also.. Mine is on "all" since day 1, yet I'm facing this problem. Nobody is able to call me widout trying at least 5-8 times n sometimes never..
Anonymous, 13 Feb 2015no display when unknown number calling any one or two time. loding of contact take long time. even numbers are there in my phone memory its not picking hte number and always showing UNKNOWN
since I updated lollipop in my moto g2 the silent mode disappeared and only vibrate mode exists. Fb app is not working properly , it stops unexpectedly and can't watch the videos in fb.The prior issue is my phone is very slow even I can't type. I think KitKat is the best one , I want to back to KitKat.
I have updated my OS to 5.0.2 but i am unable to set my ringtone from my mp3 list please help me how to set
crankymeh, 13 Feb 2015Anyone please help!!both my internet & wifi is not working after the new system update!!
Tou can try cleaning your cache and then restarting your phone..else restore your phone settings to factory settings. Tht will help you
Let me know if that works for u
Shrikant H, 13 Feb 2015After Updating with Lollipop .. My home screen is no more transparent (I can see all icons on ... moreHi shrikant, by white transparent dashboard ....is it the home screen or app-drawer you r referring to ?
For app drawer, we have to root the phone if we have to change the theme ...no other way :(
Anonymous, 10 Feb 2015I am not able to update software to 5.0 Lollipop, System update always saying 'Your device's s... moreDo not update to worst lolipop
Dhan, 13 Feb 2015Please dont update to lollipop..i am using moto g 1st gen and i have upadted to lollipop.its d... moreYes it is very correct i am also facing the same issue ,performance totally dowm
AnonD-357888, 30 Jan 2015Here's a solution for the problems you all are facing Custom Ringtone - Try moving the ... moreHow
Please dont update to lollipop..i am using moto g 1st gen and i have upadted to lollipop.its damn slow and my mobile is always hanging.earlier in kitkat it was not the case.
so i just you to not to update lollipop..semms its having lot of bugs
no display when unknown number calling any one or two time. loding of contact take long time.
After Updating with Lollipop .. My home screen is no more transparent (I can see all icons on a white dashboard ) , and we don't have any option or settings for it.
i hav moto g 1gen ..n d problms aftr updating is blinking of screen light everytime watever b d brightnes i hav set ..n ringtone problm ..its ol tym default setting ..hlp me out
Anyone please help!!both my internet & wifi is not working after the new system update!!
Update 2(after upfrade):
Though my moto g 1gen phone is my secondary phone only, following are few pros and cons i've felt after update to lollipop-
1. Nice sleek UI and Animations
2. Notifications on lock screen
3. Multi tasking options like keep working while a phone is coming etc
4. Recent apps shows what all we have worked on
(Thats it for now, since i dont use this phone that much)
1. Damn slow while bootingq and everthing else, i guess it loads all the previous working apps and other animations files which causes this
2. Battery drainage does seems more prominent though cant be sure as i dont take calls on it but use internet a lott on this
3. White is too prominent color instead of black
4. Wi fi signal reception does seems buggy or erratic sometines but not always
5. My notification tool bar widget for enabling/disbaling 'data' became useless
6. Data usuage module is completely messed up and seems like complete waste with lollipop...cant use it now
7. NO new launcher has been added as pert of this waste .... Tired of using last launcher and update shoyld have updated this as well
8. While typing this post, im getting impression that default keyboard is buggy as well....lol
(Thats it fir now as i dont use this phone that much)
For some issues while people are facing -
1. Wi fi issue - as suggested in one comment before as well, try clearing entire cache first and restart ur phone...if problem exists, try reset factory settings ...this should work...Also, Lolllipop is designed to keep DATA as preferred choice for internet and not wi-fi !!
2. Ringtone issue should not be impact moto g 1gen users as we dont have any exrernal storage
3. I've not faced network issues that much as of now. Seems device or location issue, generally speaking
4. Im able to hear voice in both incoming and outgoing calls .. Clear ur cache and if still face this issue raise it with motorola customer care
Would be happy to help if anyone needs my help but one request ...search this or other forum before asking anything as these is ample help already present therw..
Keep licking lollipop !!
Lollipop version is really a worst part of android version
From the first day when i have updated Lollipop version i am not able to hear any voice on ongoing call incoming and outgoing both
It is fucking worst version i have ever seen old version was best
my mobile cannot catch my wifi
Log in I forgot my password Sign up