Please fix the problems of lollipop version its irritating to use my phone
after upgrading to lollipop my internet is not working...fed up with lollipop
Not able to make call on any no while in roaming, its creating much hindrances for me. I am using samsung galaxy note 3....
Like many others are saying, as soon as I installed Lollipop, I began having issues. Most of my apps are hanging/freezing. What a pain. I will uninstall lollipop if there is no fix soon. You can't tell me that all these issues didn't arise in testing before issuing to the public?
This kinda garbage makes me want to switch to IPhone!
moto g update is lailop is slow and topla blue la is come and cell is very slowly I hate it
Steps to fix the issues due to the Lollipup upgrade from Motorolo.
1. With the phone powered off, press and hold the Volume Down button+Volume Up button+ Power button (or you can also hold Volume Down button+ Power button )at the same time and release after two sec.
2. Press the Volume Down button once to highlight "Recovery mode"
3. Press the Volume Up button to restart into Recovery mode.You'll see an image of an Android robot with a red exclamation mark and the words "No command."
4. Hold on the Power button+ Volume Up button and release.
5. Use the volume buttons to scroll to "wipe cache partition" and press the Power button to select it.
6. "Reboot system now" will be highlighted, press the Power button to select it.
It worked for me :)
Seriously I hate this lollipop...... So many problem has occurred..... Plz plz.....give back my kit kat
The Update to Android Lollipop Made my Phone Very Slow any Suggestion on it or How to go back with Kitkat again any Process ?
I am using moto g 1st gen and after updating to lollipop background screen is still black only and i have some problem with incomming calls. And battery backup is also reduced complare to kitkat.
shan, 01 Mar 2015The lollipop version is very slow to use any applications anybody tell how to uninstall the lo... moreAfter upgrading to lollipop in my moto g 1 generation my phone has started showing data network connection problem in roaming areas.. It always shows E in roaming areas and H in local area
When I was update new versio lollipop I am facing lot of problem in moto g hanging so many app plz give solution
i update lolipop and i am facing lots of problem in my motorola G 1st Gen.,
what should i do???
major problem is hanging phone and freeze it so many time.,,
Just after upgradation of Android in Moto g from KitKat to lollipop my phone started giving n number of problem. Please suggest if there is any solution to that.