AnonD-360492, 06 Feb 20151) 1080p is enough for 5 inch class screens. Any more resolution is just specification porn. I... more6) Low overhead skin over Android
7) 2 screen sizes please! Regular and phablet...don't alienate your customers with a phone that's just too big or too small. Minimal bezels, but enough to grab the edges of most cases without obscuring the screen.
1) 1080p is enough for 5 inch class screens. Any more resolution is just specification porn. It actually hurts the consumers by draining the battery.
2) A bigger battery that lasts 48 hrs instead of 24 hrs. Even adding one mm extra thickness to accommodate a massive battery will be OK...after all, most folks add a huge cover to protect their investment. So if it is as thick as last year, most people won't care, if the phone can go an entire weekend.
3) Wireless charging out of the box. Qi is already mainstream, and will be the dominant standard in 2015.
4) Camera. Most consumers have ditched their point-and-shoot cameras and just have their camera phone these days. Features, speed, clarity, OIS...just pack in the goodies.
5) Massively powerful processors and RAM - going to happen anyway. Just don't go overboard and add a hot-runner that gulps power.
considering the temp problems many g3 users had when it was summer and hot outside i wouldnt feel safe the g4 will be any better.. uber resolutions dont belong on small smartphones i dont see the point, it only makes the phone last shorter and gaming makes the phone too hot... eyes dont see difference over fullhd resolution anyway on so small screens.
This is both good and bad..
Bad:3K Or QHD takes up A LOT of battery, so either its gonna have a huge batteryor have barelly any battery at all.
Good: Lots of pixels means very sharp display...
Which it will be the best? ?? Hehe the S6, G4, Z4, or One M9? Hehehe who knows hee! ???? But I'm waiting to see! !!!!
AnonD-341196, 04 Feb 2015Such a uesless feature. 1080p is far more than enough for a 5 inch screen. qhd is useful for me. so i like 3k for my g4!
AnonD-341196, 04 Feb 2015Such a uesless feature. 1080p is far more than enough for a 5 inch screen. I agree
Such a uesless feature. 1080p is far more than enough for a 5 inch screen.
If it has a 5" screen, QHD is as good as 3k for practical sharpness, but uses less energy and GPU resources. Going above 1080p at 5" is practically useless in any case, so the QHD screen is just for marketing.
s810 cannot take the heat..
Better reduce to QHD.
Better be fast then to burn.