Raj, 07 Feb 2015Lenovo A6000 may or may'nt be a good phone, but these stories of selling 20000 sets in 3 secon... moreYes this is cheating, i waited for 3hrs for buying this phone. but when it is started few seconds not more than 1 second. it was out of stock. this is completely trapping to customers.
Raj, 07 Feb 2015Lenovo A6000 may or may'nt be a good phone, but these stories of selling 20000 sets in 3 secon... moreDude I and my 5 friend get this phone in 4th feb . flipkart doesn't cheat you and no other will be cheated
Just do this only you can get this on high speed internet connectivity in single computer not in bsnl network and do not try in mobile app only you can get this phone in PC
amigup1982, 06 Feb 2015Guys stop complaining about flash sales. We are the ones who is going mad after them. I regist... moreThis phone uses the trim version of the vibe ui 2.0 it does not have all features of vibe ui 2.0 features like wide touch, secure zone , one hand operation are missing on phone.
hemu, 06 Feb 2015I was failure in first sale(28th jan 2015).Just purchased it in second sale(4-2-2015) and got ... moregud dada.i respect ur courage 2 understand or follow the current generation or senarrio...as fast as technical or at every levels.namaste dada.
Ravi, 06 Feb 2015Hi bro just I want to know how is this Lenovo A6000 moblie phone .. How is working good or not... moreLenovo A6000 may or may'nt be a good phone, but these stories of selling 20000 sets in 3 seconds and 10000 sets in 2 seconds is completed 100% false, it is a net for trapping customers for the phone. I was waiting for buying this phone on 4th Feb. as soon as time started immediately without loosing a half second i clicked on Buy Now option on Flipkart the only seller of Lenovo A6000, and the result of that click was Out of Stock., here it is written that 20000 sets were sold in 3 seconds. this is a cheeting to common public and Lenovo & Flipkart sholud not do this.
hi anybody tell me hoe to get this A6000, coz i regeister for 4th slaes, but i not get this phone even i have loged in flipkart web from 13:50 hrs to 14:30hrs, but no stock for this as per checking
SRK, 05 Feb 2015Bro, i got phones in both the ssales. tell me if u want in next salehi Bor, pls tell me how to get this in 11th feb sales
I was failure in first sale(28th jan 2015).Just purchased it in second sale(4-2-2015) and got it in 40 hours.This is my fist time that I had purchased an Android phone.I totally do not know how to use it.Will learn soon.In the age of 65,I really do not know why I purchased it.But I am happy to get it.Will again post my comments after a month time.
Anonymous, 05 Feb 2015i bought this phone in first sale. battery backup is good when comparing my redmi 1s.camera pe... moreHi bro just I want to know how is this Lenovo A6000 moblie phone .. How is working good or not .. Let me know plzzz
Flash sale is kind of marketing ethics. But Once I purchased this phone, flipkart delivered within 24 hours by normal shipping (no additional charge).
Thanks to flipkart.
Guys stop complaining about flash sales. We are the ones who is going mad after them. I registered and was able to buy it easily in seconds so its fine but i didn't wasted time for that fraud yureka sales where i never was able to even subscribe to buy despite sending them so many requests. F**k Amazon. Now coming to this phone will be a short review as i used it for just two days including today.
1) In 7000 range its very good phone as other 7000 rs phone or lower then this price doesn't comes with snapdragon processor other than redmi 1s but they overclocked its processor to show it a beast and result is redmi 1s becomes like a toaster when you use it for long time. Lenovo A6000 doesn't heats up that much, just a manageable heat up level.
2)64 bit 1.2ghz qualcommm snapdragon 410 chipset with adreno 303 is pretty awesome power in budget. I played Asphalt 8 airborne in full graphics and phone ran the game like a charm.
3) phone works lagless while net surfing or chating and that makes it pretty good to use and on top of that just 8.2mm thickness makes it better then redmi 1s.
4) Viewing angles are good and color reproduction is quite good but a bit oversaturated so if you really want natural colors you will be a bit disappointed.
5) Expandable memory slot is good as we can store photos,videos in phone.
6) 4G connectivity is good feature. although in our india even 3G has got lots of problems so i don't think we will be using 4G on this phone ever. :D
7) Expect a full day of battery backup under 3G and one and half with 2G.
1) Camera is not upto the mark.Redmi 1s is still the best in budget category but one plus point about its camera is that it locks the object withing a touch and really fast automatically as well. but don't expect real great photos from both cams.
2) i also use a Xperia Z ultra and trust me after using Xperia UI Lenovo A6000 Vibe UI sucks. Garish and cartoonish round icons that becomes an eyesore after a while.
3) Build quality is not that great but then i have been using Xperia Z ultra which has a marvellous build quality so may be i am not feeling that plastiky feel of Lenovo A6000 that good.
really awesome phone
heman, 05 Feb 2015i hate this flash sales..that's why I just register and don't buy it...please other people asl... moreu r right buddy this type of lightning deal/flash sale r creating fraud in e-commerce world. government must take some serious action against them to save e-comm world liability. this is waste of time and money!