Don't Asians prefer phablet phones?! They are waiting for the Note 5!
it's a combination of all of the above. hyped up figures, carrier problems, and good competition all around.
For me, a phone WITHOUT microSD slot, is a phone out of choice.
Too much competition! Customer has great choices. Ignoring platform fanboi wars:
1. Note 4 (I have one and it's superb for productivity apps)
2. HTC One M8/9 (Nice build, stereo speakers)
3. LG G3 (and forthcoming 4 and flex 2)
4. OnePlus (Value!)
5. Nexus 5/6 (Pure Android)
6. iPhone 6/6+ (Shiny, nice camera, works with Apple Watch)
7. S6/S6 Edge of course
8. Lumias if you like those
9. Misc good value phones from Huawei and other Chinese vendors
copy23, 22 Apr 2015ahahah...now is talking...sammy eat theyr own poison! ahahah...people finnaly get open eyes an... moreI readily accept your opinion - but do not agree with it. The S6 line is good.
Clearly the 70M sales report is a publicity stunt and no one is that stupid to believe that. I hope the G4 kills S6. Replaceable battery and micro SD card FTW!
hahahahahahahaha *heavy breathing* *deep breath in* hahahahahahahahahaha
ahahah...now is talking...sammy eat theyr own poison! ahahah...people finnaly get open eyes and dont buy that crap anymore...
Log in I forgot my password Sign up