Anonymous, 26 Jul 2015You forgot:
30. A real Camera Blitz not that stupid led-stuff! Keep that led-stuff for vide... morePoint 31 is already available in Sense 7 on my M9+
And I mentioned the FM radio in point 18. By the way, all high-end HTC phones do have FM radio.
I got htc one m7 it was amazing . Than I am off for m8 and m9 for three reasons first the bezel is eating the quarter of the screen it's never seen in Samsung and iPhone and turn the screen of the phone ugly , the second reason the camera is poor can not compete with Samsung and Apple the third the battery htc is far behind . Samsung has provided the s6 with smaller battery than M9 but took longer, htc was lazy during the last two year in soft wear and hard wear alike
AnonD-372282, 26 Jul 2015Currently, I use M8 and M9+, and looking forward for the next flagship.
HTC .. here is a su... moreYou forgot:
30. A real Camera Blitz not that stupid led-stuff! Keep that led-stuff for videolight and pocket-flashlight feature though!
31. Automatic or manual FULL 2-way call-recording.
32. FM radio (Yes, I'd like to listen to the tour de france when at work on my desk! Even though that's probably the reason why I didn't got a raise :-( )
33. FM transmitter (Yes, I STILL drive that shitty car without Bluetooth A2DP. Damn, I need that raise!)
34. Polycarbonate body with no tacky-chrome-like crap. Make it good looking and sturdy like those Nokia phones. Because all that metal interferes with all those antennas.
35. Include good, compact but above all DISCRETE headsets (So that the boss doesn't see that I'm listening to the Tour de France at my desk :-) )
Can I have that raise now? Perhaps a new car with modern radio/cd/mp3-player with A2DP :-)
Anonymous, 25 Jul 2015Maybe they have no idea where to put the logoHaving one at the back is enough. Putting 2 logos isn't entirely necessary.
Currently, I use M8 and M9+, and looking forward for the next flagship.
HTC .. here is a successful formula for your perfect flagship:
1. Battery that lasts 24 hours with heavy use (Please note that most people would rather have thicker phone with bigger battery than thinner one with smaller battery.
2. 8MP UltraPixel camera, OR 13MP with at least 1.8 F-Stop. I don't care about 24.7 MP, 13MB is enough for better low light.
3. Camera: OIS for the main camera is a must and dual camera setup like in M8 would be very nice along with OIS.
4. Camera: Support for at least 240FPS for super slow motion.
5. Camera: Support for Time-laps.
6. Camera: Full manual control.
7. Camera: Enable image adjustment for HDR photography.
8. Camera: Digital noise should be lower than all competitors.
9. 6MP front camera with 1.8 F-Stop.
10. Sapphire glass for both front and rear camera.
11. Make the front camera in the top center. See images in the links below.
12. Better and loader BoomSound speakers than the those on the M9.
13. Refreshed design, and please remove the useless black area with the HTC logo. See images in the links below.
14. 5.2" S-LCD with 2K rez with support for manual white balance (to control color temperature), and manual saturation (to increase or decrease saturation)
15. Fingerprint scanner like One M9+
16. 4GB RAM (DDR4)
17. Storage options: Upto 256GB with support for microSD.
18. FM Radio.
19. IR blaster.
20. Standard mirror app.
21. USB Type-C port with micro USB adapter.
22. Build-in support for call confirmation for incoming and outcoming calls (Like the app Tiny Call Confirm).
23. Please disable the annoying auto convert SMS to MMS in the Messages app.
24. More customization for the Email client app.
25. Add percent % function for the Calculator app.
26. Include fast charger.
27. Include a free flip-type cover because its so hard to find cases for new HTC phones.
28. Support for wireless charge.
29. Make a mini version with EXCAT specs but with 4.7" FullHD screen.
Check the following concept images:
Too bad this site dose not allow me to put website links, so please google (HTC One M9 and One M10 concepts)
AnonD-349175, 25 Jul 2015Hi, I agree with you that HTC should get rid of the bezels, that's unnecessary increasing the ... moreThe bezels are okay, they make way for the awesome stereo speakers. But for God's sake HTC, make your damn phones symmetrical! What's with the HTC logo at the bottom? People say that it's for the speakers. Fair enough, I guess.
BUT WHY DOESN'T THE TOP HAVE IT AS WELL?! The bottom glass bezel is clearly for the pointless logo.
AnonD-409281, 25 Jul 2015Save u from Samesung?? Is that because they have released one of the best smartphones of 2015?One of the best smartphone in 2015? Whaaaaaat? It's not the end of the year yet. And we have yet to see other flagships that are going to come out in the rest of 2015.
The sentence you might be looking is perhaps, "one of the best smartphone as of now".
all that i need in a new htc is a new sense with lot of features and transitions effects. need all sense 4+ widgets back including weather and photo. is it too much to ask HTC?
now that sense 6/7 ported to Note 4, the same sense will feel outdated on new Aero model.
AnonD-214039, 25 Jul 2015If they dont get rid of the bezzel, Include finger print sensor, Get bigger battery, impro... moreHi, I agree with you that HTC should get rid of the bezels, that's unnecessary increasing the size of the phone overall. However, I doubt they will change it. HTC is good but I think that they think that people would keep on buying similar designs, year over year!
Hopefully it's not exclusively released for AT&T cause I've got T-Mobile and I was looking for a good replacement to my HTC One M8, This might be just the device.
hi... guys im having issues with my g2 it is not displaying correct date and time..whenb ever i turn it off and i turn it on next date it will keep the yesterday date insted of current one...im in colombia and my g2 is a d800 from att ... is some one experincing the same situation ...
AnonD-214039, 25 Jul 2015If they dont get rid of the bezzel, Include finger print sensor, Get bigger battery, impro... moreThey did fix it with the 5.1.1 update,GSMMarena should do an updated review for 5.1.1 on the flagships running it
Anonymous, 25 Jul 2015HTC save us from Samesung!Save u from Samesung?? Is that because they have released one of the best smartphones of 2015?
If they dont get rid of the bezzel,
Include finger print sensor,
Get bigger battery,
fix the heating problem with SD810...its still going to be a shitty phone by htc