samsung note 4 n910g android 5.1.1 has RIP
dont wait guys
samsung was cheating in indian coustmers
next i will not trust in samsung
gaurav, 19 Dec 2015Can't believe...DUNGsung is not releasing 5.1.1 for Note 4 in India...what to do..Yup bro
Can't believe...DUNGsung is not releasing 5.1.1 for Note 4 in India...what to do..
Still no update for note 4 SM910G. WTF every other model of note 4 has it why not this??
Can't wait for 5.1.1! I own SM-N910C. Hope all these bugs many people deal with got eliminated..
AnonD-370943, 04 Aug 2015Note 6 Suggestions 1.) Front Facing SPEAKERS✿ -Stop copying iPhone's design... moreI could see most of your requests on a small tablet... not a smart phone that is practical for the majority of the people. It's much tougher to squeeze all those features into a smaller footprint without sacrificing some features.The Galaxy Mega is an exception and it hasn't sold that well as phabets that are 5.5"-6" which are much more comfortable to carry or hold and is still usable with one hand. Even I think 6" is pushing it for a smart phone. The 6.5" request is closely reaching the size of a Nexus 7 or iPad Mini. It looks ridiculous when you see someone taking photos in public. Now imagine a person answering it as a smart phone...
Note 6 Suggestions
1.) Front Facing SPEAKERS✿
-Stop copying iPhone's design. Samsung should try to beat Apple at the Front Facing Speaker design.
-I have a Note 3 since april 2014. And immediate i knew i wanted to upgrade to the Note 4. But when i saw that it has a backward facing speaker, i got very annoyed. So i didn't buy one. I'm holding on to my Note 3 while i wait for the Note 5. For me, Front Facing SPEAKERS should be the standard for all phones and tablets. I can't emphasise enough how stupid backward-facing speakers are. Even the side-firing speaker on my Note 3 is bad. I keep blocking the speaker in landscape mode.
-One Front facing Speaker will be a big improvement. But Dual or Stereo Front Speakers will be great.
2.) Capacitive-Touch Home Botton✿
- The One Plus 2 home button is a great design. It's a capacitive touch home button. I hate the pressable physical home button. I don't wanna keep pushing or pressing a button everytime i wanna go to the home screen. I just wanna touch or tap the home button. And i hate the on-screen buttons, by the way. Samsung should never do that on their phones.
-Another idea is put the Finger Print Sensor at the back like the Huawei Ascend Mate 7. It very works very well. Or put the Finger Print Sensor right at the Power On/Off button, like one chinese phone manufacturer are planning to implement.
3.) 6.5 Inch Display with 16:10 Aspect Ratio✿
- I like the galaxy Mega 6.3 screen size. Big screen but still fits in my pocket comfortably. But the rest of the specs are disappointing. The Note 3 and 4's 5.7 inch screen size is still phone size. With 6.5 inch display, the Note 5 will be a real Phablet (Phone/Tablet).
- I want a Note phone the same size as the Huawei MediaPad X2.
- One-Handed use is already impossible since the Note 2's 5.5" display. So, sumsung should make the Note 5 as big as possible.
-QHD or 1440p screen resolution is enough.
-Sapphire protection for the display would be great.
4.) Full DeskTop Mode Android for when i connect my phone to a TV via HDMI. Just like Windows 10 Continuum on phone and Ubuntu Convergence.✿
5.) ip68 Water & Dust Proof✿
-Samsung's Galaxy "Active" phone versions are ugly. Water and dust protection should be built-in on the samsung flagship phones.
-If the Note 5 is ip68 and still has a removable back cover, it will be great.
6.) USB Type C Port✿
-Faster Charging and faster wired data transfer.
7.) Dual SIM
Don't make the micro sd card and second sim swapable. I wan't to use a second sim and micro sc card both at the same time.
8.) Faux Leather Back Cover✿
- I like the lether look and rubbery feel of it. It provides better grip and prevents the phone being very slippery. It Shouldn't be real leather because real leather will absorb sweat everyday. It will smell very bad in just after a month. (based on my past experince with wrist watch leather straps)
- It doesn't matter if the back cover is removable or not.
- Don't make the back cover glass or metal. It's not very Note-like.
Anonymous, 04 Aug 2015hope those update will resolved the battery drain on lollipop.... hmmm kitkat 4.4.4 has t... moreWell, I also had bad battery life on my Note,but yesterday I need to hard reset my phone and battery life is great again! 4h10m of SOT and battery is at 53% on full screen brightness!
UPDATES welcome - essential
- somewhat time consuming - is there a less cumbersome method for updates -may be "next update" to updates process ?
hope those update will resolved the battery drain on lollipop.... hmmm
kitkat 4.4.4 has the best battery performance on note4
jim, 03 Aug 2015Here we go again. Another security problem with Samsung and Android that places individuals, ... moreLol....oh no...they actually admit to it and fix it.
Instead pretending it doesnt exist. How horrible. That makes them worse while the others who hide major problems are so much better quality. WP is perfect and iOS never has huge security issues, lags, and malware.
Oh wait....this is reality....and you're just a fanboy