Note 6 Suggestions
1.) Front Facing SPEAKERS
-Stop copying iPhone's design. The only thing good about the iPhone is its logo. Samsung should try to beat Apple at the Front Facing Speaker design.
-I have a Note 3 since april 2014. And immediate i knew i wanted to upgrade to the Note 4. But when i saw that it has a backward facing speaker, i got very annoyed. So i didn't buy one. I'm holding on to my Note 3 while i wait for the Note 5. For me, Front Facing SPEAKERS should be the standard for all phones and tablets. I can't emphasise enough how stupid backward-facing speakers are. Even the side-firing speaker on my Note 3 is bad. I keep blocking the speaker in landscape mode.
-One Front facing Speaker will be a big improvement. But Dual or Stereo Front Speakers will be great.
2.) Capacitive-Touch Home Botton
- The One Plus 2's home button is perfect. I hate the pressable physical home button on my Note 3. I don't wanna keep pushing or pressing a button everytime i wanna go to the home screen. I just wanna touch or tap the home button. And i hate the on-screen buttons, by the way. Samsung should never do that on their phones.
-Another idea is put the Finger Print Sensor at the back like the Huawei Ascend Mate 7. It very works very well. Or put the Finger Print Sensor right at the Power On/Off button, like one chinese phone manufacturer are planning to implement.
3.) 6.5 Inch Display with 16:10 Aspect Ratio.
- I like the galaxy Mega 6.3 screen size. Big screen but still fits in my pocket comfortably. But the rest of the specs are disappointing. The Note 3 and 4's 5.7 inch screen size is still phone size. With 6.5 inch display, the Note 5 will be a real Phablet (Phone/Tablet).
- I want a Note phone the same size as the Huawei MediaPad X2. It has a 7 inch 16:10 aspect ratio display which is the size of a real notebook. 16:9 aspect ratio makes a phone look very long. But 6.5 inch is better because it will be pocket friendly.
- Samsung should make the Note 5 as big as possible one-Handed use is already impossible since the Note 2's 5.5" display.
-QHD or 1440p screen resolution is enough.
-Sapphire protection for the display would be great.
4.) Full DeskTop Mode Android for when i connect my phone to a TV via HDMI. Just like Windows 10 Continuum on phone and Ubuntu Convergence.
5.) ip68 Water & Dust Proof
-Samsung's Galaxy "Active" phone versions are ugly. Water and dust protection should be built-in on the samsung flagship phones.
-If the Note 5 is ip68 and still has a removable back cover, it will be great.
6.) USB Type C Port
-Faster Charging and faster wired data transfer.
7.) Dual SIM
Don't make the micro sd card and second sim swapable. I wan't to use a second sim and micro sc card both at the same time.
8.) Faux Leather Back Cover
- I like the lether look and rubbery feel of it. It provides better grip and prevents the phone being very slippery. It Shouldn't be real leather because real leather will absorb sweat everyday. It will smell very bad in just after a month. (based on my past experince with wrist watch leather straps)
- It doesn't matter if the back cover is removable or not.
- Don't make the back cover glass or metal. It's not very Note-like.
much waited features for note 5 are
- IP67/68 certification= dust and water proof.
- fast fingerprint reader = touch open(s6,apple)/ instead of slide(note4)
- sealed back=non removable battery and sd card.
- f1.9 camera = life like bright picture
- DVB-T2 chipset = for watching TV without data/carrier
- s-health upgrade= may good if had blood pressure monitor
- metal and glass finish= for rich feel
- samsung fit gear in the box.= :) free gifts
- Even 2gb ram is enough if smartphone has good processor like snapdragon 805,810 x64bit
-curved screen is only for style/show. no use in daily life.
so...what you want to say about note 5 .... /// ???
my S6 classic has 70k in antutu so soory gsmarena, but your data is out of date.
Excuse me! If both have the same specs why the edge isnt called Note Edge 5 or what ever?
AnonD-213026, 05 Aug 2015Lol people. Grow up. You don't need to upgrade phones every year. You don't need to tell anyon... more Of course they will complain about sd slot and removable batt..because thy know something..(seems you don't know)..high ppi levels,stupid benchmark scores,curved screen .. are nothing for real life performance but changing battery,adding-using sd cards are mandatory features..people spen tons of money for this device and how much does coast to put a slot and back coever for batt. ??? of course there are some alt. devices but the others have not sofware upd.and custom rom options enough..samsung is my 1.choice so, note5 would be good upgrade option for who needs new device..but now it is only a big disappointment..
(bu the way ,what's the matter with sd slot nad removable batt??..put them into a device..if you do not need don't use..let the others use if they need..so simple!!!)
The specs of Note 5 keep changing every single day. I start to not believe this rumors anymore. Now, i start thinking that maybe Samsung making a lot of different variant with different specs. Just like the articles said. Let take this news with a pinch of salt and give them the benefit of doubt.
Galaxy Note was the new prototype and now it's the Edge - what's your next trick Sammy?
Anonymous, 05 Aug 2015Lol. Forums are made to whine/cry/shout etc.You can do that but please behave like mature persons.
Childishness leads to failure!
marchpa, 04 Aug 2015What about a memory card slot. Is it still there?wait till 13th August you will know, rest here is 70% rumours and speculation
Either the DPI or the line above is wrong.
So ETHER it is 520dpi and 5.6" OR the 560dpi and 5.2"
(assuming the resolution is correct)
AnonD-213026, 05 Aug 2015Lol people. Grow up. You don't need to upgrade phones every year. You don't need to tell anyon... moreYou're right. Most of the whiners here are behaving like ignorant teenagers!
Lol people. Grow up. You don't need to upgrade phones every year. You don't need to tell anyone you won't be buying from samsung anymore. You don't need to whine about no microsd slot or non-removable batteries. Just find the phone that suits you and then shut up. You'll do everyone a favor that way.
i want to see samsung fail again. they think they can just milk people
I know the difference isn't large, but couldn't they utilise an Exynos 7422 instead of 7420? It's the first time a Note has the same processor as a GS series (of the same generation)
No expandable storege
Camera the same
Screen the same
Zombies, 05 Aug 2015I hope they improve the focusing from the S6. Mine has trouble focussing fast or keeping fo... moreJust buy a decent camera, either compact or not... And trust me - your photos will look SO MUCH better.