Anonymous, 11 Aug 2015Why? Are you a nomad? Other than that I see no logical reason to so.
I regularly back up m... moreThe only thing that is idiocy is thinking that just because you don't need a lot of memory means nobody else does and that is OK to take memory options away. In essence downgrading things when everything is supposed to be advancing.
Then call people names because they are not as blind as you
Anonymous, 11 Aug 2015Why? Are you a nomad? Other than that I see no logical reason to so. I regularly back up m... moreThis is the backward thinking with these underpowered users can only think of using a smartphone. I download tons of video, store them on the micro SD card, and cast those video to a smart TV at times. I recently downloaded a entire 9 seasons of a TV show worth 48GB. I got stuff to watch when I can.
TheNeighbor, 11 Aug 2015Some of us actually carry or entire music albums of some 40GB+, 30GB+ of audio books, and anot... moreWhy? Are you a nomad? Other than that I see no logical reason to so.
I regularly back up my data but I don't carry it around with me as it's idiocy.
Anonymous, 11 Aug 2015Why you carry a tv shows with you? Anyway, Samsung said there is microsd slot. Happy now? Now ... moreHow common would adual SIM version? How much more expensive? Real terrible what Samsung has done.
I have HD movies as well. You know the most obvious answer to why we have media. I also have 700+ of PDF books for references.
You're somehow some low user who just need a toy, not a tool.
Anonymous, 11 Aug 2015Why you carry a tv shows with you? Anyway, Samsung said there is microsd slot. Happy now? Now ... moreNo, they said there will be a "dual sim" nano sim version, which means there will be no sd slot if you indeed want a "dual sim" phone.
More shameless scamming from a shameless, insanely-blatant company who has 0 respect for its clients or potential clients.
TheNeighbor, 11 Aug 2015Some of us actually carry or entire music albums of some 40GB+, 30GB+ of audio books, and anot... moreWhy you carry a tv shows with you? Anyway, Samsung said there is microsd slot. Happy now? Now shut up and buy the Note 5 or back off and buy other superior brand you can think of. There, thats all.
Anonymous, 11 Aug 2015I dont know why people cry so much about sd card, there is 32-128 GB of space available, we ar... moreAnother person lacking common sense or/and self-respect. Or another shill!
For the 785623457344th time, let's state the obvious:
128 internal memory is extremely expensive, it's a rip off. They don't deserve to get these money, especially considering the fact that not only sd cards are cheaper, but you may already have one, so you won't have to pay for any extra space.
So thanks, but no thanks. I won't spend tons of money just because a company has gone insanely greedy. I''ll do exactly the opposite - keep on using my ancient smartphone until it breaks or until companies show some respect and common sense, and stop making fashion accesories
Anonymous, 11 Aug 2015I dont know why people cry so much about sd card, there is 32-128 GB of space available, we ar... moreSome of us actually carry or entire music albums of some 40GB+, 30GB+ of audio books, and another 40GB+ of TV shows.
TheNeighbor, 11 Aug 2015I have to agree on this one. Apple is a big example of how to make people buy things that they... moreMan you are so right. Apple is so good in selling things. I watched Apple's WWDC15 shortly. They are praising their stuff like it's an innovation, something brand new. Like they invented the wheel. Things, we see in Android phones for few years now. And the audience is applauding to every single BS, Tim Cook and the guys were telling.
And I was thinking, is this a prank or a joke or what.
And the sad thing is that millions will get these "phones" again next month. To me, the iFans are just like the rats, following the pied piper of Hamelin.:)
Samsung really should stop following Apple's strategy or concept.
I dont know why people cry so much about sd card, there is 32-128 GB of space available, we are not going to use our smartphone as Server, and even sd card can get corrupt right?? its on our luck as well.
Anonymous, 11 Aug 2015"Outshine"? Smartphone is supposed to be a tool, not a shiny fashion accesory.
Outd... moreI have to agree on this one. Apple is a big example of how to make people buy things that they don't really need - this is what consumerism is about:
1. Describe the new product as better than the last model with update chipset, faster performance, how much % (and not in actual measurements) thinner it is, good steady rise in users and how "bad" the competition is.
2. Hold back features every time for implementation on other products, and present as if total new invention for those who do not know it - Continuum, Airdrop, split screen.
3. Build it sealed, difficult to service and metal - and fans will advertise it as premium, but wouldn't know what is Vertu.
4. Build it ever more fragile, small battery life, and make the OS update "free" so that more power and processor hungry to make them feel they have an outdated device by next year.
5. Do not give them an option to revert back to previous OS; if stubborn, make developers follow new higher processor requirements to really make the users upgrade to the newer device.
6. Restrict memory expansion to force them to get higher capacity versions at $100 or more per tier level.
7. Seal the battery, so they have to come to you to buy more expensive priced battery + service fee, and probably can start to be ineffective in less than 6 months.
8. Brag about the higher screen resolution - even if they don't need it, and give it a name like "Retina". They'll get it even if they can't tell the difference from the old screen to the new one. They'll just remember the name and think it's better than the higher resolutions of Android devices.
9. Hire celebrities to advertise them anyway - they don't know better, and people follow them.
10. Make accessories like charger wires and earphones exclusively unique but easily worn out in 6 months. They'll be clamoring for news ones with the new model anyway - they'll not mind.
I think Samsung is trying out Apple's strategies. Some of the restrictions are already being implemented. I too have an old PC nearing 4 years old - it F***ing works great without any hitches for 3D production. The Notes 3 and 4 are very much great devices, even today. How can anyone judge the Note 5's performance as so much better without even trying it out yet? Funny, really funny. Note 5 is a lesser featured device than the Note 4 - how can it be the best?
Jadexx, 11 Aug 2015What i dont get is the reason for the s6 edge plus. So pointless a deviceI don't get the reason for Samsung. So pointless company.
What i dont get is the reason for the s6 edge plus. So pointless a device
Anonymous, 11 Aug 2015The idea is this:
By the time you need battery replacement = your cpu is out of date.
So... more"Outshine"? Smartphone is supposed to be a tool, not a shiny fashion accesory.
Outdated CPU? Sais who? Ah, yes, manufacturers. If i don't want to play games and i need the phone for normal stuff, why would it be "outdated"? My PC is already 5+ years old and its cpu does for me the same job it used to 5+ years ago. And it applies to most people, they are just brainwashed to believe their toy no longer suits their needs and isn't powerful enough.
What are you going to do with your cpu/smartphone? Use auto cad? Mine bitcoins?
Anonymous, 11 Aug 2015So, just because a successor comes, you MUST buy it and throw out the old, perfectly working (... moreThe idea is this:
By the time you need battery replacement = your cpu is out of date.
So mind as well throw that junk and get a new one. And besides, a unibody design always outshine a modular one.
Anonymous, 11 Aug 2015well m not the only one who think that removeable battery is something to get angry at. my bro... moreSo, just because a successor comes, you MUST buy it and throw out the old, perfectly working (Well, EXCEPT for the battery) phone? Why buying a flagship if you'll just replace it a year later anyway? Do you buy an expensive PC only to replace it a year later, or you buy an expensive PC exactly because you want it to last more without having to be replaced?
Too many people have been completely brainwashed by companies like Apple and Samsung. It's pure madness. Replacing it a year later is another way to disrespect yourself.