Subzz, 05 Sep 2015Lets begin with whats new
1. No dolby
2. No silent/meeting/general/outdoor profile setting... more1. Dolby is there. Jus they dint give any seperate tab in settings. Go to any music player>settings>equalizer.
2. Google 'interruption in lollipop'. Thats native feature for profiling purpose. If used correctly, its better than simple profiles.
3. A lil bit of stability issue. Like gave 1 sec hang once or twice in multitasking menu. But thats ok. Used to happen with me in KK as well.
4. Yeah battery drain is what I'm facing as well. Cant use auto brightness. U can literally see battery % dropping.
5. Doesn't happen with me.
6. Again didn't happen with me. Just tried. Using Google Now launcher.
Srinivas, 06 Sep 2015I got upgraded but in contacs log no names are appearing will u pl tell me solutionreset your device !!!
its not working properly as there are lot of issue like even having number saved in contacts, name is not shown while incoming calls, incoming call alert is not working properly, sometimes it open like pop up, some times on whole screen(which should be).....not having great experience with lollipop......kitkat was best....
Khan, 06 Sep 2015What the fu*k lenovo is doing.its lenovo a6000 which must get the update first . Now i am rep... moreXiomi Redmi 2 is good in terms of specifications but usually we dont check for its radiation values. the maximum radiation allowed in India is 1.6 but in case of xiomi and Huawei the radiation is more than that. thats why in the specification list in many of the online webstore the SAR value [Specific Absorption Rate = Radiation] are not shown. Lenovo a 6000 plus is in par with the values but lenovo a 7000 is not
ithehappy, 06 Sep 2015Wrong, wrong, just wrong. The worst Android is ICS sitll IMHO. In any case LP is nowhere near ... moreHe didn't say too bad buddy.. Lolipop is preety unstable.. And coming to A6000+ precisely, its the worst.
A6000 is also getting the lollipop update right now....
What the fu*k lenovo is doing.its lenovo a6000 which must get the update first .
Now i am replacing my a6000 with xiaomi redmi 2...
I got upgraded but in contacs log no names are appearing will u pl tell me solution
mixa, 06 Sep 2015There is nothing fun about lollipop, if you can, stay on KK. Lollipop is the worst Android to ... moreWrong, wrong, just wrong. The worst Android is ICS sitll IMHO. In any case LP is nowhere near to be the worst Android anyway.
Thank you so much Lenovo and google
There is nothing fun about lollipop, if you can, stay on KK. Lollipop is the worst Android to date, including 5, 5.1 and even 5.2 is bad.
My cheap Lenovo Tab 2 A7-10f also :)
Bt when come lolipop update in my lenovo a6000??
Lets begin with whats new
1. No dolby
2. No silent/meeting/general/outdoor profile setting
3. No stability at all
4. Super high battery drain
5. Change your profile to silent, add/remove a headphone and it again goes back to normal
6. Change the launcher to nova/google now/whatever and restart/power off the phone, bang u get the same old lenovo launcher
List is too long infact. In short, do not update.
If u r facing,whatsapp contacts issue after update..
Take backup of contacts in sd card or google acct >clear data for contacts and contact storgare .
Then restore the contatct and refresh n whatsapp.
I did..prob has been solved
Couldn't add contacts in whatsapp after update
... Pls Do help me.. Thanks n advacnce buddies..
Big Daddy, 05 Sep 20155.0 ? Hahaha Download the update and welcome all the lollipop issues..Hey, what issues r u facing?
I had issue of contacts not being detected by dialer and WhatsApp/Hike. But it gets solved by deleting data of contacts and contacts storage apps.
Also i feel battery backup has been reduced a bit. But its just been 2 days so cant say for sure.
Other than that no issues yet.
Sandy, 05 Sep 2015Can this update supports OTG?External usb option is now being shown in storage but even after trying with 2 different size sandisk otg pendrives it did not detect them.
Yet to try out with 3rd party software.
5.0 ? Hahaha Download the update and welcome all the lollipop issues..