After Updating my Lenovo A6000 to Lollipop my phone has been increasingly optimised. I don't see any bugs. But there is lack of gestures, only flash light gesture is available and the swipe down for notification bar which is mostly unavailable in Samsung devices such as the Galaxy J2. And those people complaining about battery drainage are wrong. Android Lollipop is way more advanced than Android KitKat which makes it consume more battery. Everything has changed if you compare your KitKat and Lollipop.
Unfortunately recently in my a6000 pluse 5.0.2 version is download it nt gud nd camera is nt gud so please help me I want my old version Back 5.0.1
subash 9944229028 no, 21 Dec 2015marsh mallow was updated Plzz help me I want my old 5.0.1 version how download it tell me plzz unfortunately in my phne 5.0.2 version downloaded camera is nt gud nd phne is hacking plzz I want my old version Back 5.0.1 how download it help me plzz
AnonD-476908, 16 Dec 2015Not Good better update marshmallows please A6000 plus update marshmallowsmarsh mallow was updated
Raju, 12 Nov 2015still i am waiting for lollipop update... any idea?download lollipop zip file and install it
Not Good better update marshmallows please A6000 plus update marshmallows
i have updated Lenovo A6000 Plus to recent 151030 which is Lollipop 5.0.2
after updating i have observed lot of issues/ problem in recent update.
1. Lollipop OS which is provided is not capable to do simple task.
2. Many applications get crashed most of the time.
3. Google Play store not opening Properly / Updating any apps, even in 3G/4G connectivity.
4. Heating issues increased after updating to recent Lollipop update.
5. Network Names not showing on screen, only when screen is locked it shows the Network names.
6. IMPORTANT: both Camera quality were decreased, camera capturing very lowest quality images.
7. Security option Face detection removed.
8. WLAN hot spot not showing connected device name or details.
9. Internet connectivity & speed decreased.
10. Phone get tremendous slow after lollipop Update.
11. MX Plyer crashes when connected to headset. at the time watching videos when increased volume video player get stopped.
12. User interface is worst. i never seen such type of interface to any other Android Phone before.
13. OS not at all tested by lenovo.
so guys never do update from Kit Kat to Lollipop.
Lenovo Guys please resolve the Issue & release previous KitKat Version it was most stable for Lenovo A6000/Plus phones.
if you are not able to provide stable OS then dont relese the link through OTA.
Lenovo a6000plus mobile user don't update lollipop because many problem can be create,, battery fast drainage,
I didnt receive any update for lollipop 5.0.1 please help me out for it???
ravid, 30 Oct 2015Is there chance to create a user account in Lenovo lollipop update 5.1.1 I got
I am buying lenovo for 2 months already but till no update appears in my udates , only system updates done , only eating for an lollipop update