You can buy 6600 much cheaper at office store usb without bulk. to expensive.
Anonymous, 15 Oct 2015Just buy a flipping portable charger! No need to swap batteries to charge them, etc and no nee... moreYeah 'cause carrying a bulky thing that also needs charging as well as not eliminating charge time (battery swap gives you instant 100%) is such modern idea. Mobile chargers are actually a disastrous idea, it's not functional and in no way "modern".
Swappable batteries exist since the 90s but nobody cared about them because there was not much to do with the phone then. Only in the smartphone era it started to make sense to have a swappable battery so that your mini computer would last twice, and have an instant charge.
Funny that now the swappable battery tech actually became useful some OEMs decided to phase them out. Keep your bulky mobile charger, I'd keep using my Note 4 that actually lasts twice than Note 5 and I never really have to charge (I charge the extra battery *while* I'm using my phone)
does it rapid charge, og the old hours charge ? if it doesnt charge in less than an hour, like the phone, its worthless.
Anonymous, 15 Oct 2015Just buy a flipping portable charger! No need to swap batteries to charge them, etc and no nee... moreArchaic?
The removable battery system is very practical and much more efficient.
1. Better battery cycling and thereby longer life. If you cycle 3 batteries, they can be 3 times more effective in holding a charge than a single one over usage. Yes, they will slowly lose charge hold.
2. Seconds to get a full charge back than wait hours to charge. It takes only just about a minute, from turning off, swapping, and full boot.
3. No need to carry the charger or a heavier power bank. For those days you don't need to carry a bag, just your essentials, your phone and a thin extra battery - all in your pockets comfortably.
4. You have a choice of a third party extended battery, even tripling the capacity. Yup, Mugen and Zerolemon offer this more effective secure long power needs that guarantee long power use 100% - every ounce of charge is used, unlike power banks.
5. Safer to charge on a cradle than on the device. Forget wireless charging too, as it often contribute heat while while those inductive coils are working. Heat is the number one enemy of current battery technology. Fast charging will also
6. Reduces the chances of theft while charging outside the house.
7. An extra battery is smaller and thinner to carry inside your pocket.
8. When your battery finally gives up, you just buy a new one.
9. No need to pay for more expensive internal battery and wait for days to have it installed.
10. Your device becomes practically wireless without the need to plug in via the micro USB most of the time if you just charge the spent battery via the battery cradle.
A sealed battery gives the advantages of a smaller and thinner body, less expensive to make without the extra housing, and lighter. But it has less practicality to me. You'd have to get this which does not give you a full charge and becomes dead weight, or carry a bulky power bank
Anonymous, 15 Oct 2015we dont need the case if its a removable battery from beginning... now note5 looks uglier with... moreJust buy a flipping portable charger! No need to swap batteries to charge them, etc and no need to turn the phone off. Such an archaic idea.
we dont need the case if its a removable battery from beginning... now note5 looks uglier with the case... lol
Guessing it eliminates wireless charging :/ would be even better then.
100hours endurance sitll not enough?
this will boost another 60%.
160hours battery endurance for normal usage.
this is quite necessary for busy people who travel here and there.
busy people who fly here and there.
and, it is only 15mm thickness overall after adding this power pack.
initial is 7.6mm.