Davood, 10 Nov 2015A good smartphone is a combination of a good display,camera,camcorder,mp3 player,gaming etc,so... moreTV: Samsung
(also, pretty much all phones use sony sensor and do a much better job than sony in the camera software department..)
MP3: people still use those?
AnonD-273829, 10 Nov 2015you are wrong i have oneplus x and it dropped from my hand several times past few days but not... moreYou have just gotten lucky, when a phone falls it doesn't fall exactly the same every time. You have just been very fortunate. If you don't be more careful the glass is going to crack eventually, 'cause well it is... glass..
anon, 09 Nov 2015http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3rn_aju6TI&sns=em Huawei is intrinsically linked to the... moreMy apologies, I was generalising the quality of Chinese products of the whole world to those that are found in my own country, as Chinese products are the most frequently used.
A good smartphone is a combination of a good display,camera,camcorder,mp3 player,gaming etc,so if you want to buy a TV set which one will you buy? Apple TV huawei TV or SONY? A huawei camera and camcorder or SONY? A huawei mp3 player or SONY? Huawei gaming console to be synchronized with it's smartphone or SONY synchronized with psp4? We are not SONY fan boys we are SONY FACT BOYS
AnonD-446869, 10 Nov 2015Hallo sony fan boy are you dreaming sell not too good...Well at least our English is good, and, Sony phones are pretty, they're prettier than you and your English tbh.
Davood , 10 Nov 2015Yes king of disastrous shock for the buyers to see the broken glass in front and the backby the way my words was irony :D :D never liked Huawei and quite surprised when Google chose them to make new Nexus
AnonD-72449, 09 Nov 2015It's glass of course it's going to shatter.. Maybe you should just stay away from phones that ... moreyou are wrong i have oneplus x and it dropped from my hand several times past few days but nothing happened at all
but puting a phone on a table and it crack itself is sth which can not be forget
as long as i know huawei and their services it would be a tough job to make them believe its their device that have problems not our hands
so those who are buying nexus 6p should consider less service or no service from huawei
google should have asked lg to release both nexus phones
This is what you get Google, for not going with Motorola for the new Nexus :@
AnonD-455364, 09 Nov 2015Huawei`s kingYes king of disastrous shock for the buyers to see the broken glass in front and the back
AnonD-93439, 09 Nov 2015Google should go for Sony next time.YOU'RE wrong it won't happen as SONY is not some cheapy brand to make a deal with Google for nexus lines
AnonD-446869, 10 Nov 2015Hallo sony fan boy are you dreaming sell not too good...Yes right SONY is not selling as good as Huawei but the problem is the high end phone of Huawei is half the price of SONY simply because that's a SONY, and guess people with less budget will definitely go for huawei and no matter if it shatters in some parts or completely get blasted in hand
Well,the best solution for this,probably the most desirable was an Apple Nexus(Probably Sarcastic),next year.But the PRICE(I don't want a $1000 Nexus either)should set back most current Nexus users as most are looking for the Bang for ur BUCKS.This is the sad true world ur living in,u get what u pay.want more?Pay MORE!!! Play HARD,but Pay LESS,this is what u get LOL!!!
i see so many reports. this phone is disaster
Huawei better sale than sony phone look ugly same design year after year lol
Hallo sony fan boy are you dreaming sell not too good...
AnonD-411799, 09 Nov 2015what do you suggest? every electronic you have is 90% made in china! the chinese people deserv... moreI suggest the other 10% of electronic manufacturers. Customers also deserve respect and has the right to use non-lemon products.
ollyb1, 09 Nov 2015these are fake some of the cameras are on the right when the phone is facing backwards they su... morelol! check again, its a mirror of christ sake, ive seen one with my friends its real
AnonD-93439, 09 Nov 2015Google should go for Sony next time.You do understand the fact that Sony has already problems with the glass on their phones. Self-shattering glass was, as long as I can remember, a pretty common thing on the late Z2 and even on Z3. That plus the build quality problems (gaps near camera/screen) = no Sony for me, thank you. Of course, not every unit has the same faulty build...
Google should go for Sony next time.
Log in I forgot my password Sign up