Anonymous, 15 Nov 2015Not in a mood to feed trolls, but here we go anywhere: Sony Xperia Z5 has the best camera, and... more"Hence we can conclude that Z5 Premium has the best display" I mean camera not display
ithehappy, 14 Nov 2015Funny is you loads, how you loads choose to be ignorant and all. Probably Z5P will have the be... moreNot in a mood to feed trolls, but here we go anywhere: Sony Xperia Z5 has the best camera, and The Z5P has the same camera as the Z5. Hence we can conclude that Z5 Premium has the best display.
And who told that Samsung crushes the completion with its crappy AMOLED display? How come a display that dies fast, loses brightness and very prone to screen burn in be the best regards display? LOL your comment was hilarious! Samsung displays always produce over saturated colours. IPS LCD produces realistic colours. And drawbacks of IPS LCD are very minimum, which is why many companies use this technology. LCD was having many drawbacks before, it had evolved over time and now the tech is near perfect. Similarly AMOLED is a new tech, not matured, and has many drawbacks. Xperia Z5 has a quantum dot IPS LCD panel. If I ever wanted Samsung-like over saturated colors, I can enable super vivid mode. Please, this is a SONY post. Sony fans can stay here. What are sammy fanboys doing here? Jealous of the Z5P?
Anonymous, 14 Nov 2015Z5 Premium will have a overall better display, camera (how could you forget about that), micro... moreFunny is you loads, how you loads choose to be ignorant and all. Probably Z5P will have the best camera, but to what extent? LOL!
Samsung has single-handedly crushed competition when its about display, either accept that, or leave with that silently, stop with nonsense reasons, even a Sony fanboy will find it hilarious!
ithehappy, 13 Nov 2015Nah, Note 5's AMOLED panel just kills all those IPS panels, not kills, crushes them. Colour ac... moreim serious about my statement... not joking like u..... all we know the kind of joker u are... u love sammy thats clear for us and u have one in ur pocket because if u dont them we should be pitty on u defending something that u dont even own.... i have a LG G2 and Sony Z5 and i can tell u that thisd sony crush the crap u have for a phone...... u say there is not a difference u should be blind ... our eyes are the limit our eyes in good condition can differ accurate colors and sharpening if we have a side by side comparasion between dsiplays .......but again if we talk about eye of beholder then 2k screen of ur sammy book 5 looks better than other our eyes are perfect that they can try get thouse colors as accurate ...our barain is amazing even for distored images if keep watching them for a long period of time when u look at right images for u seems distored so... for u exagerated colors looks better than naturals because they are washed out for ur pitty eyes ... and for me naturals looks amazing and looking at oversaturation looks like crap.
Gaes, 14 Nov 20151. Note 5 has Spen, Z5P no (dont talk spen is useless if u never used it before, and don't tal... moreOkay, I appreciate your response, I agree with some "points" like Samsung after sales service is good, however, I'm going to answer your points:
1) I don't know if you're "stupid" or not, but people do insert their S-Pen the other way and F*ck their devices, and I believe it's unacceptable that you can screw up your $800 device EASILY by using it's own KEY features. It's happening.
2)Haha, I won't say 4K is indispensable, But it's still a nice thing to have, and it's leading the market right now.
3)Yeah I won't argue about that. It's true sony's after sales sucks.
4)Okay and so? Basically we're comparing the devices, but yeah trade in promo is nice.
5)I'm not sure that the camera is "better" on note 5, but we can agree that both are great, but if we were going to take DxOmark's word for it, we would have a clear winner here. Sony has faster auto focus and better video, also camera software is an early release and an update is scheduled to be released by the end of this month.
6) Yeah some people don't check the flaps of the phone before putting them underwater, but sure there's been issues with that.
7) I don't recall saying anything about design being better on the Z5?? (but yeah I do think that Z5 looks more mature and less flimsy that note5). Though I don't think I said anything about design...maybe you're talking about the fingerprint reader comment? That's not subjective, it's about practicality and usefulness. It's all about what is faster to get, more natural, easier to use and more practical, for one hand use, for example.
8) WHAT do you mean Note5 is cheaper? Hahaha dude, try buying a note5 with a poor 64gb non-expandable memory. It's about US$900 on Amazon. You can buy the Z5 Premium 32GB for $820 and make it 160gb with an SD card for $50 more (and it's going to be still cheaper).
9) Z5P is probably going to run hotter than Note5. But nothing to worry about really, so it's not a deal breaker.
10) Not all users use gaming consoles, but that's why I paired it with PS4/2, it's not a random gaming device, is the world's best seller gaming device of all times, with more than 366 million devices sold, so it's more likely that people is going to use it, so, for a lot of people, it's a point.
11) Wtf? Note5 DOES NOT even have Stereo Speakers Lmao.
12) SDcard support is not all about taking videos, it's about handiness and possibilities, like android over ios. You can just pop out the microsd and walk around with all your data in one place without needing your phone to be there, or, for instance, be working properly. Can you imagine all the possibilities?
I understand that both devices have their Pro's and Con's, and every user buys the features they want the most and what they value the most.
That's why I disagree with the ignorant comments saying that Note5 wins over the Z5P on every aspect, while you'd be surprised the amount of times it turns out being the other way round.
ithehappy, 13 Nov 2015The only thing where Sony would win would be its OS, as its near stock Android, it will perfor... moreYou have to bare this in mind that note 5 is superior to other phones because of it's pencil sorry penlol,otherwise the material is cheapy the camera belongs to SONY and touchwiz asucks
Anonymous, 14 Nov 2015Nobody cares about your nonsense replyYou do care about my comment, which is why you used your time to reply to my comment ;-)
sonyboy, 14 Nov 2015All sony fans ..... welcome the samy trolls on this link as they cannot afford to buy the prem... moreSony is negative at itself I bought a LCD TV and after 2 years failed, I bought the Z Ultra failed in a month ..no need to say more hope u get it
sonyboy, 14 Nov 2015All sony fans ..... welcome the samy trolls on this link as they cannot afford to buy the prem... moreSammy trolls still can't believe the Z5 Premium exists. Notice how these trolls suddenly come when Sony releases something innovative? Never saw a troll in Z5 page or Z5 Compact page. They are so jealous of the Z5 Premium and because they can't afford it they keep trolling
Gaes, 14 Nov 20151. Note 5 has Spen, Z5P no (dont talk spen is useless if u never used it before, and don't tal... moreYou sammy fanboys sure are clueless. Note 5 doesn't have stereo speakers. Note 5 isn't waterproof like Z5. And what you told about Z5 not being waterproof is completely nonsense. Z5 break in underwater? What a lame joke. Bet you never even touched a Z3 or Z5 or Z Ultra to compare against each other. Z5 has IP68 certification unlike Note 5. Z5 can take better stills AND videos than note 5, as proved by dxomark. And 500 PPI+ can make a difference. Which is why Sony went to 4K because they tell that the difference between QhD and 4K is more substantial than the difference between FHD and QHD. Just because you don't own a PS4 doesn't mean that PS4 remote play is useless, because there are people than can use it. And again what you told about after sales support is also bogus. You are just trolling aren't you?
All sony fans ..... welcome the samy trolls on this link as they cannot afford to buy the premium product hence they always have something negative to talk abt the sony products....
Chrome version is insane looking! Btw 1 pixel for 1 euro ;)
Absolutely beautiful design, this phone in my opinion takes best design of the year, S6 edge and edge + are also beautiful don't get me wrong. But this isn't gimmicky. All the best Sony :)
Anonymous, 13 Nov 2015Malaysia price : MYR3099Yes, lucky 4 us, even currency dropped like h*ll:-D
Areyoujk, 14 Nov 2015Dude what are you talking about? Note 5 is a bad joke compared to the Z5P.
Have you ever ho... more1. Note 5 has Spen, Z5P no (dont talk spen is useless if u never used it before, and don't talk about "insert the S Pen incorrectly" , because i'm not so stupid to insert it reverse side)
2. 500++ PPI doesn't make any different for daily use. unless you always open big eye when see your phone, and i'm sure people will see you as a freak, lol
3. Samsung has more more better After Sales Service, in my country when sony device has trouble you need 3-6 month, and it doesn't guaranted your device is fixed.
4. Note 5 always has trade in promo when new series come out
5. Camera is better for note 5, i already compare it with Z5 of my friend, though the video is better in Z5
6. Water proof ?? lol, it will break when you used it underwater, tested it for Z3 and Z ultra.
for underwater i will use go pro instead.
7. Design is subjective, so don't make it as a "comparable list"
8. Note 5 is more cheap
9. Z5 is more heated, so i think Z5P also have that heat level
10. no all smartphone user are use playstation, so "pairing" is not a benefit
11. Stereo speaker is better in note 5, but yeah, Z5 is better when used headphone
12. SD card, hmmm yea true, but for people like me who rarely take a video with smartphone is not big prob. I only use my smarthpone for chat, office, and photo.
Who really wants to buy a cheap toy called the Note 5 when you can buy the most premium of all premium devices called the Z5 Premium!!!!