AnonD-65230, 20 Nov 2015Am having finger print scanner issues after the upgrade, has some else got it?My fingerprint scanner is completely disabled :(
Battery is draining fast after the update. Even in the battery saving mode. Can I uninstall the update. Please suggest.
arsid, 25 Nov 2015After the one plus 2, Oxygen OS 2.1.2 update. I am facing the following issues.
1. No flash... more1. If you are in Manual mode or in Clear/HDR mode then flash option is not there.
2. You can install Quickpic app to get a gallery mode after taking snap with Camera.
3. Fingerprint scanner is fine as it was.
4. You can change your SIM preferences and there is no issue with that.
5. Lock screen wallpaper is introduced but it can't take other saved picture from your gallery and it is limited OnePlus Wallpaper only. Hopefully it will fixed on next update.
6. Need to double check about whatsapp and other messaging apps.
Anyway, a decent job from Oneplus.
Finger print scanner is not working properly after today's update. After going to stand mode automatically does not unlock with FPS but Have to unlock manually
After the one plus 2, Oxygen OS 2.1.2 update. I am facing the following issues.
1. No flash option in the camera.
2. The photo mode takes 3 seconds to capture a picture. The manual mode is flawless though.
3. Closing all apps at once option has disappeared
4. Dual SIM preference resets to default option "ASK ME EVERYTIME"
5. Sometimes, whatsapp messages are not being received in real time. In a group chat, person A messages are together. Person B messages are together. but they are not according to the time they are actually sent.
6. Camera User interface is impressive but there is no gallery linking option anymore. Before this update the camera app was redirecting us to the gallery once we click on the image, but now to view or work on pictures you have to close camera app and go to the gallery app.
Please let me know when op2 team is about to roll out update for these bugs.
With the new update there are definitely some improvements like the camera roll and stuff.. But the preview after clicking the actual picture, appears to be less saturated and a lot smoother.. Does anyone else have this kind of issue?
AnonD-65230, 20 Nov 2015Am having finger print scanner issues after the upgrade, has some else got it?No dude no fingerprint scanner issues. It's working perfectly fine.
Battery is draining like crazy after the latest update almost 1% per minute when the phone is on.
Am having finger print scanner issues after the upgrade, has some else got it?
I took find camera mode change messy, if you by mistake touch a phone screen mode gets changed from photo to video... I dont understand why these guys have over engineered camera..
Touch on preview should only capture pictures. to change mode u shud let user click a button doing mode change based of up down swipe is big negative..look at google camera or any matured guys like samsung, they understand such small critical use cases very well...
pme should never buy expensive phone imature guys like one plus.. they have fancy selling features buy basic are very bad
I am having an issue with sim cards .its always asking to select the sim card . I tried to change the sim card settings but it gets reverted again . I did not pay for this harassment nd so many bugs
Definitely fingerprint scanner issues are there its unresponsive sometimes and u cannot access the device without using the passcode. 360 security app locker feels laggy which was not there in 2.1.1
If anyone can issue with the new update like fingerprint scanner bug fix, then delete your old fingerprint data and add new ones.
problem will resolved!
I have just updated,and it was if my firngerprint scanner improved!Before this update it would register only after 2. or 3. atempt.
Definitely fingerprint scanner issues are there its unresponsive sometimes and u cannot access the device without using the passcode. 360 security app locker feels laggy which was not there in 2.1.2.