i dont say it ia fake.
but guys, if the device is real and is in planning i dont think it could be relality. coz nokia is not willing to give an another xenon flash. they just stuck with the stupid LED flash and keep trying to boss it over the xenon flash. may it is because it needs more battery power but any ways i would love to have another nokia's device with xenon other than N82, it's hardware keys are a bit frustrating for messaging and regular typing issues.
And one more nokia will never intigrate divx player into thier phones interface since it is worth of very good market deal when it is there as a individual software...
apart these two everything we can expect form nokia...........!
its a waste
It's proto version, it will be more attractive at last.
android00, 24 Mar 2010The front looks like a SE Aino.. doesn't it?Just what I was thinking, it looks just like SE's Aino but an ugly copy.
The front looks like a SE Aino.. doesn't it?
It isn't fake, it's real phone, Nokia N87 Vasko with 12MP camera an xenon flash, 360*640 resolution display.
i see this like sony ericsson aino
Think that this one is a copy of satio created by somebody and put it in the brand name of nokia.
Goo if it is really made by noki .waiting to see it In markets.
its real phone, Nokia N87 Vasko.
Anonymous, 24 Mar 2010Fancy design is close to useless? Wow.. you must be one of those people who wear HIDEOUS cloth... morewell, i like my clothes ;-P, otherwise i would not wear them. Anyway what people like and dislike is very person-specific. The point of my previous post was that functionality of mobile device is not dependent by how shiny it looks.
I love nokia but I think this is a fake. Nokia isn't stupid enough to not put a lens cover on a 12 megapixel device . Also the logo looks a bit off and the awful design of the phone looks like the Lg GD510 pop
Dont even bother about this fake
Here is The chinese website have a look for urself
see how many fake are there?
This is fake, Nokia knows their fans already satisfied with 5 mp cameras, 12 mp will never on the list of their requests
Guys The phone is a fake See the logo on the screen? The something 168 ? Its a chinese phone website and I saw alot of this fakes there
simple user, 24 Mar 2010Looks good, please note that this is communication device not fashion accessory. Fancy design ... moreFancy design is close to useless? Wow.. you must be one of those people who wear HIDEOUS clothes, huh?
Looks good, please note that this is communication device not fashion accessory. Fancy design is close to useless, having in mind that thing shall live in my pocket 90% of the time. and in my hand the other 10%.
BTW i'm one of those nokia haters. though i can admit specs are fascinating. Competiotion is good :-)
The back of it looks awful