I love this phone. I bought it just last week of April 2007 from Singapore and it is totally cool phone.
I recommend this phone. The music quality is good and the memory is tremendously awesome. Thanks to Samsung Technology
I got the Samsung I300x 2weeks ago. Overall I'm quite disapointed:
1. Battery life. The standard battery only last for a short day, with less than 20 min talk time. If I listen to music, the battery runs low after only 1h30 min (and the HDD is atomatically switched off). The exteded battery is big and ugly, and barely double the miserable battery life.
Any one here having similar problem, or actually experiencing the 130h stand by promised by the brochure?
2. Music playback is interupted at time for a few milliseconds. Not cool for a music phone...
3. Stero Blutooth doesn't work well with jabra Bt620: i need to re-pair evrytime in order for stereo streaing to work (Otherwise only headset and remote control works after reconnecting the headset...)
4. voice call quality is mediocre: the voice getting through the phones is thin and saturated... Voice through BT is ok.
5. No voice dial. No speaker phone function.
6. needs to maually switch between PCS 1900and GSM900/1800. not cool when roaming between US and rest of the world.
Otherwise, a good phone, acceptable camera, a bit bulky but full featured!
got it last week, anyone know how to get rid the sound from the camera ? There no mute setting, therefore if I delete the sound wave file, will that okay ...plse advise.