I currently own the Xperia C5 Ultra. After previously having owned several other Xperia phones, I can easily say the C5 Ultra is the BEST looking Sony made to date and having super thin bezels & almost no side bezel.
Should the Xperia Z6 family follow the same steps I'll gladly upgrade.
I'm very interested in the 6.4'' Xperia Z6 Ultra. I used to have the original Z Ultra and apart from large bezels, mediocre camera and absence of flash, it was a great all rounder.
Should the Z6 Ultra sport great looks, thin bezels and a large battery, I'll definitely purchase one...
kenboi2, 15 Dec 2015Finally, Z6 Ultra comes to me. Thank you, Sony.yes i am waiting for the z6 ultra as well... tired of samsung
AnonD-362475, 15 Dec 2015Why All iPhone looks the same from the beginning. I think the current one, are ugly.
AnonD-476452, 15 Dec 2015Every Sony phone since Xperia Z looks the same. Z2, Z3, Z3+, Z5. Tell the difference?And every samsung s to s6 looks the same. So i tell you the difference. From s5 to s6 they use glass panel on the back, which is the idea of sony's Z lineup. Haha! Sony's omnibalance are sexy.
Anonymous, 15 Dec 2015Then you have to buy a new power bank with USB-c. Nope, my existing will work perfectly with a tiny, simple convertor!
I think that the recipe is simple:
- common features:
* micro SD expansion
* interchangeable battery that last a full day to a heavy user
* 12-18 MP camera with big sensor, very sensible in low light, a good dynamic range, OIS (optical image stabilization), dual flash and tracking AF
* nice and snappy UI with a few and useful gestures and options. Also an option for seniors
* a perfect camera application with auto and manual modes and a good HDR software.
No effects at all: who needs? For that there are already great free apps
* wide angle front facing camera 5-8 MP with a flash
* quick carge
* waterproof and dust tight (IP65 and IP68)
* MIL-STD-810G certified - shock resistant
* universal LTE support (perfect for travelers!)
* dual SIM
* REASONABLE PRICE
- three models:
1. with a 5.7" screen, 4 GB of RAM, WQHD resolution, 64 GB of storage and a big battery (who cares if it is a little bit heavier!)
2. with a 5.2" screen, 4 GB of RAM, FHD resolution, 64 GB of storage and a battery able to last a full day and a half
3. with a 4.8" screen, 3 GB of ram, FHD resolution, 32 GB of storage and a battery able to last two days
They cannot expect people to change phone every year. They should expect people to change phone every two years (on average) and to be loyal to the brand as it seems to them that their money are well spent. Nowadays phone's SOC are powerful enough to last up to three years.
I think that with an offer like this Sony could climb sales charts very quickly.
these two models only for T-Mobiles, uk and asia will get rest of the models......
AnonD-476452, 15 Dec 2015Every Sony phone since Xperia Z looks the same. Z2, Z3, Z3+, Z5. Tell the difference?Why All iPhone looks the same from the beginning.
Finally, Z6 Ultra comes to me. Thank you, Sony.
Sun Sand, 14 Dec 2015Really really hope that "USB C" makes its way on all future release!!Then you have to buy a new power bank with USB-c.
AnonD-476452, 15 Dec 2015Every Sony phone since Xperia Z looks the same. Z2, Z3, Z3+, Z5. Tell the difference?Z5 is flagship of 2015.
Sony Z5P is Champ of 2015.
AnonD-476452, 15 Dec 2015Every Sony phone since Xperia Z looks the same. Z2, Z3, Z3+, Z5. Tell the difference?All Android internal all the same! SD810.. SD808.. SD820.
Running the same OS.
So whats the big deal about Sony exterior?
all the major brands had made Nexus devices, except for Sony.
[ HTC, samsung, LG, motorola, huawei ]
October is the time when new Nexus devices get released.
so this sounds like a logical explanation for why would Sony release a second flagship after only 6 months, especially when that's not expected to consist of some new hardware inside if it.
Every Sony phone since Xperia Z looks the same. Z2, Z3, Z3+, Z5. Tell the difference?
AnonD-436971, 14 Dec 2015Sony is one more company like HTC,Sony's Z5 series is a huge Flop in 2015 compare to z3 series... moreHaters are always gonna hate! Bet you never even got within sniffing distance of the Z5, right? Fffttttt!
nice one sony
AnonD-436971, 14 Dec 2015Sony is one more company like HTC,Sony's Z5 series is a huge Flop in 2015 compare to z3 series... moreNickname says it all, get Lost competitor... that's why your on Sony posts. Haha
So it's safe to assume the Z6 will contain an SD 820 chip at least, this leaves only the Plus and Ultra model.