Sri, 04 Oct 2016Hi, I am also facing the same problem. Waiting for solution.Phone not connected to pc
My Moto G has a strange problem [ when the battery charge is 40% or less , the phone starts crazy actions .. opens applications , camera , torch and many apps with no control at all ] I have reset it many times but nothing changed ... any advice ?
Finally got it to work with the Nova solution - with a little extra trick. When I tried the Nova solution I kept getting the error "setup wizard has stopped" again and again. Finally found out that if this happens, you need to grant permissions to the setup wizard app. Go to settings > apps and then click the three dots in the top right and choose "show system". Find setup wizard and click on it, click permissions and turn on both toggles. Then go back and try again. It will work this time and the problem will be solved. You can skip all the steps and no need to import your data, just create a fake Gmail account and remove it after you're done (but hang onto that login because this issue can happen more than once!) Hope this helps!
My moto g3 phone contacts merjing problem
Contact showing one name but nuber other diling.
Ex.contact name is ravi after caling time showing other name are other number.
Contact in showing one number after Diling time shiwing other number are name
Thi problem iam sufering
AnonD-583033, 10 Sep 2016SIMPLE SOLUTION AND THE BEST ONE!! (NO FACTORY RESET NEEDED, WORKED FOR ME). Rate it up please... moreI used this method and my incoming calls and quick setting menu restored, but now I am facing a new problem. I didn't use a separate user account and now am stuck in a loop of setup. Not able to come out and not able to access the home screen or any other app and thus not able to use my mobile. Can you suggest how to come out of this loop. I am not able to change the login account in google either.
My Motorola G3 is not showing notification home button, minimising button and also pattern are also not working
Anonymous, 24 Sep 2016Moto g3 has problem notification home botton
side not working please solve this problem
Same to my phone
AnonD-583033, 10 Sep 2016SIMPLE SOLUTION AND THE BEST ONE!! (NO FACTORY RESET NEEDED, WORKED FOR ME). Rate it up please... morethanks for this, it placed me on the right track, got lost on the setup wizard but thankfully got details on another forum.
Here's the fix, being broken down dummy style:
1) Download Nova Launcher & set it as default to replace TouchWiz.
2) Long press on the home screen.
3) Choose Widgets.
4) At the top, under Nova Launcher, scroll to the right & press & hold on Activities and place it somewhere empty on the home screen.
5) Scroll down to Setup Wizard. I saw 2 Setup Wizard options.
6) Under the first Setup Wizard option, I opened it & scrolled down to the 3rd choice which said ".SetupWizardTestActivity". It might be in a different spot for you, but look at the small writing, that's how I saw this one.
7) Select that to create the widget shortcut.
8) Open it. Apparently you're supposed to have a menu to go through and just click through "Next", but there wasn't one for me.
The screen just flashed and then next thing you know, everything works!
Thank you to the geniuses that found this solution!!
Quick reply to this message
Thanks Augi, same problem was with my moto e 2nd gen 4G lite. But problem solved after going to guest and back to owner account.