Anonymous, 27 Dec 2015If it won't be 6 inch FHD display, packing atleast Helio X10 chipset, minimum of 4000mAh, 16MP... moreI am using the K3 note, with its brilliant Full HD display at such low price makes this ph worthy of the Killer phone title!!
A display larger than k3 with better battery would make it worthy of a Super Killer title!
If it won't be 6 inch FHD display, packing atleast Helio X10 chipset, minimum of 4000mAh, 16MP/8MP cams, 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM with sd card slot, please dont call it KILLER NOTE!!!!
typical requirements would be:
1. non heating processors above 1.8 ghz, dont mind the number of cores as i am non gamer, 6 should be enough
2. inbuilt 32 gb and expandable
3. fingerprint, gyro sensors, magnet, proximity accelero meter for google cardboard users
4. nfc is not a big deal with the related money theft using other nfc devices already on a rise
5. would like to have metal body with strong grip
6. min bloatware (although i dont see that happening)
7. fingerprint with multi function and security
8. an OIS camera, probably wont happen as well. 13 mp with dual tone flash is ok
9. battery above 3000 mah, properly optimised
10. would have preferred a DDR4 ram , 3 gb is good enough if the UI is light should work fine
11. not a gamer so standard GPU is a all that i am looking for
12. gorilla glass 4 and a non reflective glass on top
13. lower SAR values from its predecessors
as for me honor 7 comes closest to the above listing, lets hope k4 surprises us well
Insider, 26 Dec 2015K3 note specs & features. . 5.5 inch FHD display with Gorilla glass protection 32 GB R... morethe 1.5 ghz is a let down but 32 gb is impressive, hopefully this will be expandable unlike the competitors. would have preferred a IR blaster roped in as well. a $200 price should make this a winner
AnonD-480261, 26 Dec 2015And I don't even think it's going to cost more than 250$. Like really, who would sell a phone ... morejust check out the competition and then you would realize why this will be a sub $200 phone.with lower sales in last quarter and problem with ericsson in india regarding patent infringement. they need to buck up with higher bulk sales which only china and india can gurantee and this new segment is the only vacant market to gain max profit
Anonymous, 26 Dec 2015just hope that the SAR levels are lower than the previous big issue, i hope they have learnt the lesson from the last model, sure did raise a hoopla last time when a lot like me rejected it
AnonD-480261, 26 Dec 2015This phone offer fingerprint sensors, Gorrila glass, 2900 MaH battery, 5,5 inch HD, NFC, Octa-... moreThat awkward moment when you discover it is using mediatek mid range chips.
lenovo should provide k4 note in 2 varients
2GB RAM &16 GB Internal memory in affordable price and
3GB RAM &32 GB INTERNAL memory in regular price tag....
this way is to improve the sales counts of k4 note