Anonymous, 15 Jan 2016Please it doesn't have PS2 back compat. You cant play ps2 games from discs. What sony is doing... moreWho cares, as long as you can still play the games on the console. Why does it have to be native? And they are not remaking the games, they are just using their own emulator.
I am extremely happy with my Xbox one. if shenmue is exclusive to ps4 , I will buy a new ps4 just for it. for me what it matters is games not the brand fanboyism. if they release an Xbox version of shenmue I will stay with current console,
PN: everything works fine on my 1080p screen
Anonymous, 15 Jan 20161. How is this an advantage? BT is slow and has more latency :)
2. Xbox One controller has 3.... more1) Lol R u for real?, even on ps4 the ds4 controller works on bluetooth mr .genius & and it never lags not even on smartphone. i use it mostly with remote play app on my Note5
2) x box one controller has No inbuilt 3.5 mm jack u need an adapter to make it work Lol so its still a :/
3) One more thing Xbox one controller does not support Remote play technology.
4) The last thing i wud want from any controller to have any of its trigger vibrate. Ps4 controller still does support nice overall vibrate feedback.
5) with ds4 no one needs to buy any extra battery packs or aa cells it even charges with a power bank.
So the bottom line is that ps4 controller is miles ahead of x box one controller.
Anonymous, 15 Jan 2016Ps4 backward compatible for ps2 now. and will be backward compatible to ps3 when ps3 productio... morePlease it doesn't have PS2 back compat. You cant play ps2 games from discs. What sony is doing is remaking the PS2 games to run on Ps4. That is completely different from backwards compatibility as it isn't native ps2 code or anything.
AnonD-100398, 15 Jan 20161) PS4 controller works on bluetooth and is easily compitable with almost every android smartp... more1. How is this an advantage? BT is slow and has more latency :)
2. Xbox One controller has 3.5mm jack :)
3. Xbox One controller doesn't have a loud speak... :/
4. Xbox One controller has no capacitive touch :/
5.Xbox One doesn't have a built in battery. Some people prefer it this way. 2x AA battery > 1000mah.
I have now come to the conclusion that PS4 controller is more advanced.
Do the triggers in the PS4 controller vibrate?
JackJones, 15 Jan 2016I'm still torn between the two of them. I'm more interested in the PS4 for the exclusives, how... morePs4 backward compatible for ps2 now. and will be backward compatible to ps3 when ps3 production ends.
Anonymous, 15 Jan 2016How is the PS4 controller way more advanced?1) PS4 controller works on bluetooth and is easily compitable with almost every android smartphone.
2) It has inbuilt Audio 3.5 mm jack.
3) It also has a very good loud speaker.
4) It has a touch input as well like smartphones capacitive buttons.
5) It also has a Inbuilt 1000 mah rechargable battery.plus a usb 2.0 compitable charging port.
X box 1 controller does not have all these features.
So bottom line PS4 controller is in every way advanced than the Xbox One controller.
JackJones, 15 Jan 2016I'm still torn between the two of them. I'm more interested in the PS4 for the exclusives, how... moreI have the PS4 since november, and i cant recommend it more. Believe me, you can buy it only for the exclusive titles like, bloodborne, infamous:second son, until dawn. The overall performance on PS4 is better than XBO. Multi platform titles run better on ps4. The controller is way more advanced than XBO. Trust me, i was torn between the two because of the backwards compatibility thing, but IRL, it doesmt even matter, its always about the latest and greatest games. So dont think too much, just buy the 1TB version. :)
Android Hero, 15 Jan 2016so guys which one is actually worth the price?if you can get both and decide later on the console u want to keep. easy.
I'm still torn between the two of them. I'm more interested in the PS4 for the exclusives, however the backwards compatibility with a growing number of 360 games might swing it for MS. I like to get shot of my last-gen hardware but there's some games on the 360 I'd love to play again without rebuying 'remastered editions.'
there's no doubt about it...Playstation always be top-seller
Clarification, 15 Jan 2016If you _only_ game... The PS4 might be good enough (even though it hardly has any exclusives).... moreBetter exclusives ?! Every time PS4 Exclusives come out they win Game of the year. Best acting, best Story. ( Uncharted series , Last of Us, Bloodborne as game of 2015 , Infamous, God of War series ,Gran Turismo ...games that always had more rewards ) Just having Naughty Dog on PS 4 side is enough . What does Xbox have ? Halo ( a good shooter ) and Gears of War ? Sunset Overdrive ? No awards ever . There is a reason why PS 4 is outselling the Xbox One 2 to 1 .
I'd agree that the PS4 is clearly the better console, but dam if I'm not craving an Xbox One if only for the Halo franchise.
PS4 all the way!
(The less money I give to Microsoft, the better it makes me feel)!