This will be a news if it was 2008.Writing about this kind of stuff now is just ridiculous.
cyborg.bit, 31 Mar 2016really!!! I've always been seeing comments about how UNSTABLE android is ! After years of accusation without proper supporting arguments, the Apple fanboys finally can say iOS is more stable than Android now.
Is it? Because you can read even on Apple's own forums, that it bricks some of the older ipads. I never understoop comparison of those two OS'. They are way too different to do it. iOS may be stable, thanks ti its simplicity, and it's designed to fit only small amount of devices. Works for some. Android may have higher crash rate, but it's packed with features and options, that allow you change a lot of your OS. On top of that they have to design it to work on hundreds of different 3rd party devices. So 0.4% difference in between those 2 systems is really not that big of a deal. Before any of you ifans jump on me, just stop for a moment and try to think rationally about it.
mir, 31 Mar 2016Still more stable than windows 10. :)don't mention :v
really!!! I've always been seeing comments about how UNSTABLE android is !
its not true i am facing several problems after updating 9.3 ios these are-
1. Network goes out suddenly and no network sign shows
2. wi-fi didn't connect automatically even saved password also have to open settings every time to connect.
3. when i call sum-one or receive any call suddenly not able to hear voice of other person for that i have to restart phone again and again.
4. phone goes drastic hang several times.
5. when i open mail from mail app it goes hang.
rectify problems and strongly not recommended to upgrade.