I answered LG X cam. While there was no mention of the word, flagship, from top to bottom of the whole article, I guess I overlooked a clue stating "that the photo originates from a high-end phone." At least during my search, I was ignoring anything flagship, which I guess should have been a good-enough step
Ritzie, 13 Apr 2016I'm quoting the clues again for those who lack reading comprehension
1) Its full native res... morereposting again
I'm quoting the clues again for those who lack reading comprehension
1) Its full native resolution is 13MP
- It did not say if it's using the front or rear cam
- subjects are pointing to the camera sensor but the clue did say not to focus on the subjects
2) the photo originates from a high-end phone, which doesn't come from a Chinese brand.
- it doesn't come from Phones made by CHINA (Xiaomi, Meizu, Huawei, etc)
- Chinese brands includes those from Taiwan (Lenovo, ASUS) and Hong Kong (Vivo)
- the only countries that have OEMs for smartphones are:
Finland, India, Korea, Canada, US and Japan
3) High end Smartphone not yet available but announced.
- No mid-end range (ASUS, Lenovo, etc)
- Not yet in the market or still unavailable in stores
- Already seen
And, NO, the article specifically mentioned it's NOT the HTC 10
AnonD-515145, 13 Apr 2016flagship bro flagship. ddnt you read? My mistake :)
Mr. Nobody, 13 Apr 2016Haha so its a bluff!
Well its kinda fun.
And I hope gsmarena can learn from our argument... morehahahahahhahaha that wasn't bluff but they didn't expect that somebody could revel info about x series before them...so they are now justifying it with so called bluff and I'm not falling for it !
it's the real bluff this time ! :D
If it's a not yet released phone and it's high end, the Sony xperia x thing almost caught my off guard..
It's the HTC M 10....India
Its 100% the Xperia X Selfie camera
type in xperia x on google theres a review of the phone on Recombu‎ website and it has this picture in its samples when reviewing the camera
Can't wait for this phone
Haha so its a bluff!
Well its kinda fun.
And I hope gsmarena can learn from our argument here what really a flagship means and they mind discussing it on one of their post in the future.
**until the next guessing game. SEE YA!
If you save the picture you will see that the "shooter" is also a f/2.0 and the only front "shooter" with 13MP and f/2.0 is in the Xperia X and X Performance
Arghavan, 13 Apr 2016"Its full native resolution is 13MP"
Can't you guys see this? It's no Galaxy S7, G5, Xperia X... moreCORRECT!
I wonder where did "taken from selfie shot" came from?...
Admin I think its time to reveal the correct answer :D